Currently what are the drop rates for stones?

• There is no set % rate that has been given out for user information. It's guessed that it's lower than 5% as the chance of a mystery item (the ones displayed as a "?" ) is 10%

Make sure you pick up all mystery items though. more often than not i've appraised them at the merchant and some have been U 70 stones.

thanks for the info good sir.

• Learn how to read. " It's guessed that it's lower than 5%"

If you just came here to flame instead of contribute that's against rules. i think you should stop breaking them.

flaming ? i think while someone flame it is that he just use bad langue or insulte wich i didn't had to use !! secondly sir i didn't quoted u so i wasn't talking to u ^^ !! and finnaly ^^ flaming have to bee noticed by many peopole not by only one ^^ i don't think that it is just a feeling dude i wasn't flaming ( if i did i would say it as u know i always say what i do ;) ) Peace !!

• Learn how to read. " It's guessed that it's lower than 5%"

If you just came here to flame instead of contribute that's against rules. i think you should stop breaking them.

cosmo TheProdige didnt flame,but i bet too you are one of the most unprepossessing guys in the forum.Get your facts straight,you clearly dont have a clue about grinding,Its good for everyone here if we dont know something then better not post and give false information.

• Sooo let me get this straight. You think the stone drop rate is above 5%? Because i said it's lower than 5%.

Also my point on him flaming is he is basically posting on any and every thread i do and disagreeing or causing a ruckus.

cosmo TheProdige didnt flame,but i bet too you are one of the most unprepossessing guys in the forum.Get your facts straight,you clearly dont have a clue about grinding,Its good for everyone here if we dont know something then better not post and give false information.

• Eh, all I know is it it probably a very small number. I'd give a guess to about 0.25% (??)
    I mean, you legitimately have to kill over like 400 mobs to get stones unless you are VERY VERY lucky.

Not 100% sure, but it has to be less than 1% to be as rare to drop as it is now.

• Sooo let me get this straight. You think the stone drop rate is above 5%? Because i said it's lower than 5%.

Also my point on him flaming is he is basically posting on any and every thread i do and disagreeing or causing a ruckus.

xD men u just made my day it is not my fault if u are in all posts !! u can't say that i'am flaming cuz i totaly desagree with you it is maybe cuz we don't see things with the same point of view !! again i'am sorry if u think that i'am flaming u !! thought mee i'am doing my best too keep each theard civile and bee as much as possible respectfull to peopole again sorry for miss understanding that happned between us
    Reagards , Peace !!

• i wont speak anymore about the drop rate of stones.But i have to say because i know TheProdige,i really dont believe he is causing ruckus,but i think other do.He is a fair player and he worked really hard and he has more experience than others who think they know everything,That's my point of view of course.I talk as friend of TheProdige because i know him and he is not that kind of person you think.

• i wont speak anymore about the drop rate of stones.But i have to say because i know TheProdige,i really dont believe he is causing ruckus,but i think other do.He is a fair player and he worked really hard and he has more experience than others who think they know everything,That's my point of view of course.I talk as friend of TheProdige because i know him and he is not that kind of person you think.

Thanks men ^^ !! really appreciate it ^^ !!

• so what can i do? the last week I used to get one stone daily, but since this last maintenance I never get a stone. :(

just keep it up try to enjoy grinding i personnaly enjoy grind i can farm for like 3 hours with no stone just keep farm and u will get somthing new it is just impression dude keep it up !!!!

• There have been no changes to stone drop rate calculation for quite a while now.

I suppose the only thing you can do is kill more mobs to have more chances of getting one to drop. Other than that try praying to the upgrade stone goods for good luck like i do for the crafting ones when i craft people gear :D

so what can i do? the last week I used to get one stone daily, but since this last maintenance I never get a stone. :(

• so what can i do? the last week I used to get one stone daily, but since this last maintenance I never get a stone. :(

i think we should wait until open beta starts and see if the drop rate of stones will be fixed,because its really not worth to spent 3 hours for 1 stone and go for upgrade and you maybe get fail or broke(-2),so there arent many things you can do at the moment to make progress at your character,just do whatever you feel happy with and dont waste your time at grinding if you have only purpose to get your items +15,because you simply cant.I tried to do this tho,but i saw its impossible even with 7 hours+ grinding per day(period).

• i think we should wait until open beta starts and see if the drop rate of stones will be fixed,because its really not worth to spent 3 hours for 1 stone and go for upgrade and you maybe get fail or broke(-2),so there arent many things you can do at the moment to make progress at your character,just do whatever you feel happy with and dont waste your time at grinding if you have only purpose to get your items +15,because you simply cant.I tried to do this tho,but i saw its impossible even with 7 hours+ grinding per day(period).

And yet here I am who managed to grab 4 u70 stones in a couple of hours. Yeah I'd say the drop rate is fine. It's all about patience.

• And yet here I am who managed to grab 4 u70 stones in a couple of hours. Yeah I'd say the drop rate is fine. It's all about patience.

When you say couple of hours?How many hours?5-6?Because for 5-6 hours maybe you can get 3-4 stones..If you found them less than 2 hours then you are just lucky..Also the drop rate is nowhere near to fine,and maybe you should grind more to see actually if the drop rate is fine. :)

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!