ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES OF THE KARMA/VENTAJAS Y DESVENTAJAS DE LOS KARMA

• Advantages

- Pure Form of Majins is Godly for PvE and somewhat PvP (very few occasions though for PvP)
    - Amazing Debuffs that can be used to easily win match-ups
    - One of the best 1v1 Classes (because of ^)
    - Can beat DPS classes with reflect (occasionally, but you really shouldn't allow people to actually manage to go around you).
    - Can easily Solo dungeons with pure form (UD3 Entrance can be done in less than a minute without any stress)
    - Rely a lot on Gloves, which helps you conserve more money if money is needed
    - You can troll people :D

Disadvantages

- A bit of a one-trick pony if you don't really have outstanding knowledge in the class.
    - Regular Form has somewhat of a low damage output.
    - They need very nice gear to become dangerous to most physical classes (FIghter, Swordsman, and Ultimate Majins MAINLY)
    - Trolling people will result in constant hatred towards you XD

There are MORE to each of those categories, but I don't want to make a 5 page essay about it...

• expliquemee Explain to me

i'am a karma majin main it is OP class but this class can't bee hybrid class i explain
    with karmas u can't bee good in pvp and pve in same time not like cranes or plasma but if u go full pvp or full pve u can beat any one and it is not hard with a karma to find party ( once the speed gets fixed ) so it is good in PVE in pvp
    karmas can bee countred by swords and Fighter but know in the current meta of the game none can beat them why ? cuz the dodge does't work and status risistance the same so they don't miss their debuffs once this too thinks get fixed karmas won't bee that OP !! in pvp for bashing it is very fun class if u have a buffer with u u can bash easielley as badass said the pure majin is very cool so u can finish bosses fast and u can help u freinds \ guilde mates with fast runs
    Conclusion ; karma is one sense class u can do pvp or pve not bouth of them i have enough experience so i can tell u that in the current metta of the game u can do only 1 of them not 2

• i'am a karma majin main it is OP class but this class can't bee hybrid class i explainwith karmas u can't bee good in pvp and pve in same time not like cranes or plasma but if u go full pvp or full pve u can beat any one and it is not hard with a karma to find party ( once the speed gets fixed ) so it is good in PVE in pvp
    karmas can bee countred by swords and Fighter but know in the current meta of the game none can beat them why ? cuz the dodge does't work and status risistance the same so they don't miss their debuffs once this too thinks get fixed karmas won't bee that OP !! in pvp for bashing it is very fun class if u have a buffer with u u can bash easielley as badass said the pure majin is very cool so u can finish bosses fast and u can help u freinds \ guilde mates with fast runs
    Conclusion ; karma is one sense class u can do pvp or pve not bouth of them i have enough experience so i can tell u that in the current metta of the game u can do only 1 of them not 2

You can do both rather easily.
    Answer is easy: Pure Form.
    With enough CD, you're gonna have pure form on all the time, and you most likely wont die if you know what you're doing

If you aim to PvE with Regular Karma, you're doing something wrong.
    Speed parties will beg for Karmas, since they are one of the key components of the party. So even if you aim for full PvP, you can just grab speed weapons and GG you have everything all set for Party PvE.

• You can do both rather easily.Answer is easy: Pure Form.
    With enough CD, you're gonna have pure form on all the time, and you most likely wont die if you know what you're doing

If you aim to PvE with Regular Karma, you're doing something wrong.
    Speed parties will beg for Karmas, since they are one of the key components of the party. So even if you aim for full PvP, you can just grab speed weapons and GG you have everything all set for Party PvE.

the cd in the jewels is for buffer he need to have his kid buu cd each 25 min so he buff then he turn kidbuu to dps for karma u can pvp with speed golves but u will have to sacrifice all ur skills and if u are against a good turtul that have that attack speed debuff u won't do any thing against him and for using kidbuu as a karma for dps is a wrong idea even in turtul island u can't farm with kidbuu cuz he is too slow u will need a poko to speed u and boots of speed

• the cd in the jewels is for buffer he need to have his kid buu cd each 25 min so he buff then he turn kidbuu to dps for karma u can pvp with speed golves but u will have to sacrifice all ur skills and if u are against a good turtul that have that attack speed debuff u won't do any thing against him and for using kidbuu as a karma for dps is a wrong idea even in turtul island u can't farm with kidbuu cuz he is too slow u will need a poko to speed u and boots of speed

CD is for everyone to use. You cant just specify who wears it and who doesn't.
    A turtle would get Insta-Shout or confusion, your Debuffs land quicker than theirs (except for Speed Restrain, which isn't much of an issue since you dont care about range much). You don't need Speed Weapons for PvP, I never stated that, I said Speed for Party PvE (Bosses like Kraken) In Regular PvP, you can just spam the heck out of KD, rendering Damage as a very secondary issue since you can legit spam KD every 6 seconds if you dont even CHARGE RP (you have the buff).

I know that I mentioned it in a post before that Speed Boots are not a bad idea for Karmas.

• CD is for everyone to use. You cant just specify who wears it and who doesn't.A turtle would get Insta-Shout or confusion, your Debuffs land quicker than theirs (except for Speed Restrain, which isn't much of an issue since you dont care about range much). You don't need Speed Weapons for PvP, I never stated that, I said Speed for Party PvE (Bosses like Kraken) In Regular PvP, you can just spam the heck out of KD, rendering Damage as a very secondary issue since you can legit spam KD every 6 seconds if you dont even CHARGE RP (you have the buff).

I know that I mentioned it in a post before that Speed Boots are not a bad idea for Karmas.

dps classes should have PROP's jewel not cd ( they should have bouth xD but they need to start with the prop ones ) CD are Basicly for dende poko crane ( to spam dots ) and the 2 fat majin supports ^^

• dps classes should have PROP's jewel not cd ( they should have bouth xD but they need to start with the prop ones ) CD are Basicly for dende poko crane ( to spam dots ) and the 2 fat majin supports ^^

I get where you're coming from. I personally dislike Props on Karmas because you want everything to be timed perfectly, and with enough CD, you'd have a much easier PvP experience.
    In PvE, I see how Props can bet very beneficial, but it's no where near as powerful as CD when it comes to PvP.

I wont argue with it cuz everyone has their preference. Mine (since I mainly do PvP with Karmas) is CD (Also FOC, along with Reflect for Trolls :P )

• I get where you're coming from. I personally dislike Props on Karmas because you want everything to be timed perfectly, and with enough CD, you'd have a much easier PvP experience.In PvE, I see how Props can bet very beneficial, but it's no where near as powerful as CD when it comes to PvP.

I wont argue with it cuz everyone has their preference. Mine (since I mainly do PvP with Karmas) is CD (Also FOC, along with Reflect for Trolls :P )

Reflect ? OMG we just found someone who is more toxic then Fluffy ( it is a joke )xD i do like the idea to bee honnest i like the pve karma specially the part where u don't see the kikohas going ( if u know what i'am talking about ) and to deal more dammage to bosses and not let them the time to become immortal u need prop in pve ^^

• Reflect ? OMG we just found someone who is more toxic then Fluffy ( it is a joke )xD i do like the idea to bee honnest i like the pve karma specially the part where u don't see the kikohas going ( if u know what i'am talking about ) and to deal more dammage to bosses and not let them the time to become immortal u need prop in pve ^^

Reflect is just for when you use Elastic + Reflect Rings to get inside plat. You ruin Fighter/Turtle lives ez pz :P

• I've had this posted in some other places, I'll add on a few things to make it look "better":
    Builds: Choose whichever you seem to like
    http://tools.dboglobal.to/?tool=Skill-Calculator&class=Karma-Majin&build=00001004100310010003100210300500245015005100564050

http://tools.dboglobal.to/?tool=Skill-Calculator&class=Karma-Majin&build=00001004100130010000200010330500245015001105564050

(LOL I forgot what builds I just posted... I might need to label them or add more later... sorry :) )

Also for gear on Karma:
    [PVP]
    Top = AntiCrit (30-32) or FOC TOP (I recommend FOC)
    Pants = FOC
    Boots = Con
    Gloves = FOC
    Mask = Hitrate or Crit Energy Hitrate (both work very nicely, though I might recommend Crit Energy Hitrate, woks off a little better)

[PVE]
    Top = CON or LP% Regen (LP% if you have ccbd LP Boosts to take away the need for CON)
    Pants = CON or LP% Regen (same reason^)
    Boots = CON or (if you're using Pure Form) Grab a 20%+ Movement Speed Shoes, it can really help in grabbing mobs
    Gloves = FOC or Attack Speed Gloves (For Speed parties)
    Mask = Crit Energy Hitrate

Jewelry: [PvE and PvP]
    Rings: CD, FOC, Reflect Rings (Energy Reflect is the only might want to get rings for, since you have Elastic). Or more specialized: Anti- Paralysis or Anti Confusion rings against specific opponents. (those rings dont really need to be boxed, since 1 ring = 9% Resistance)
    Earrings: CD, FOC, Props (From Prodige's, you can give them a try).
    Necklace: %Paralysis Duration Reduction (45% or higher), %Confusion Resistance (18% or higher), the Regular Crit Hitrate if you dont want to really get fancy or you can get the 200+ Success Rate Necklace. (You can get others, but those are the ones I regularly get from the top of my head)

How Anti Confusion can look like:
    This is from 1 of the sets my DW has: (I left the ring as it is, Thought that 9% is decent enough :P , also I dont cash, so you can take it higher)
    251aeccd2cb9433b818027c6a30044a8.png17f8fae0bcde46dcaf2452eaf9b4f75e.png

If you think legendary is too much or that you might not really want to go for legendary just for Anti-Confusion, there are also options like this:
    455092adb17a46c5bd1a933b4a0d8dc8.png

Most of this was built around countering Karmas for my DW. Karmas might also want some protection against other Karmas who might have better ping or just try to outplay the other Karmas.
    Analyze your opponent before going against them. Maybe Confusion shouldn't be the first form of stun to go for against them.

If you have any more specific questions about gear, I'd be more than happy to discuss.

Be Free, have some cool ideas :D

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!