How is the current state of the game

• Hey guys I am new in this game and wanted to know some things:

Are many quests bugged ? If yes, the important ones ?

What about Class/Skill Buggs ?

How is this game now to play ?

Does it feel like the old TW servers or is it just too bugged to do pvp and dungeons and have fun while lvling to max lvl ?

• Most quests are functional, only a small percentage of quests do are still bugged and are in the process of being repaired. The main quests that are bugged are some on papya map (which is the level 60 - 70 quests) You should be able to reach level 65 without any problems, however from there you will need to grind until these quests are repaired.

Most classes/skills do work correctly however the calculations need to be adjusted. The team is working on this almost every day so that the values will be similar to those from the retail version of DBO. For example, HTB's still need to be fixed, but the team will eventually update the game so it will be working correctly.

The game is certainly playable now, but remember it still is in the Pre Open Beta stage. There are still many bugs and adjustments that will be fixed in the future, and there is content that needs to be added in such as dojo war, scramble, krakken, cell x, budokai.

• Many players say that PvP atm is not really playable because the Resistance calculation is not yet proper. So most classes have an easier time against fighters and swordsman or even Ultimate majins.
    I agree with them, but just slightly.
    The team is working hard and lately they've added time decrease to stuns (stuns, paralysis, confusion, etc). Haven't yet checked the VERY new one yet (the 80% one) but it's a very nice improvement from what I heard some friends say about SKs or Fighters.

Dungeons are working quite well, dont recall much problems in them other than the TMQ glitch when trying to skip storyline or cutscenes.

Skill reset is technically free once a week (about 45k Zeni, which is very small compared to the 500kk+ prices it sold for before the update), so it allows you to play around and have some fun with new builds every week. (I think this as both a + and a - to the server, since 1- It allows players to be more creative and not mess up, but also 2- doesn't do much to the funding of the game)

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!