For me a critical bug!

• Maybe I am not supposed to say it public.
    But. Have you ever wonder...
    What does the lv 70 do near the TMQ1 Craft?
    I tell you
    On the beggining, if you don't botter killing those two aliens
    And just keep helping Trunks with his request
    You got a hundred of U26 ~ U34 Red and Purple
    Within two hours
    I know and I tried
    Sorry. Hope it may get fixed!

Probably change the level of those little saiba 1 - it gonna help.
    Or wipe them. :)

• The saibas are supposed to infinitely respawn to kill trunks.

The 2 time patrol guards are supposed to slowly walk downwards towards where trunks and the player are and notice them.

The saibas just drop lots of stones because TMQ has higher drop rates.

Tl;DR: The saibas aren't bugged it's the time patrol aliens.

• Cool. Let's just convience others to go there and make a 500kk daily beeing lvl 50+
    Really.

• That's not entirely true. Some lower levels haven't got time to stay online for hours to grind for stones and rely on UD or TMQ. Personally when i spam them with lower levels i give the stones out to lower levels and they are very thankful.

"Use your head" and think of others who can't or don't do what end level gamers do.

low level stones like those are worthless on the market because you can get them for free from token shop. Please use your head

• That's not entirely true. Some lower levels haven't got time to stay online for hours to grind for stones and rely on UD or TMQ. Personally when i spam them with lower levels i give the stones out to lower levels and they are very thankful.

"Use your head" and think of others who can't or don't do what end level gamers do.

hahahahhah those who buy the stones are old players from old servers or maybe rerols for kidbudokai new players at lvl 30 don't know what stones do and if they know i 'am sure that they won't need low lvl ones u know why ? cuz for even someone who playes with his teeth u can reach lvl 30 in 7 days if u plays 3 hours daily

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!