Who helps me where to find the spheres

• first you must buy a scouter that can scann for spheres (dragonballs)
    then you must wait for hunt time start in 4 hours
    if it started monster with spheres will market on the minimap then you only must kill it and hope for the drop luck

• I wrote this up on discord a few months ago and copy it to new people who ask all the time:

Before you start you'll need a dragonball radar scouter. the easiest one to find is the one at Korin village scouter merchant. the red one.

During the event any and all regular, super, ultra, boss, and hero style mobs can appear on your mini map as "Dragonball mobs" they will instead of having a yellow, green, orange or red icon it will be a dragonball. (not you will only be able to see this if you have a scouter with the "dragonball radar" effect on it)

During the 2 hour events if you kill one of the DB mobs there is a 5% chance of it randomly dropping a dragonball for you. If you kill a "Super" dragonball mob it's a 10% chance, An Ultra DB mob has 15% chance, Boss 20% and Hero 25%.

The DB mob must be within 5 levels of you or it will have a 0% chance to drop a dragonball for you no matter what. For example if you are level 20 a DB mob that is level 15 - 15 has a 5% chance to drop. 14 or lower and 16 and higher will all have 0%

Very good I am TzManDrakeS3 what I ask esque help me in that map and part I can or I have to look for the spheres I am level 44

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!