price of +15 gear

• Madness... it's so disappointing to log in now. I loved this game, and i love it, but the situtation is hardest every day to log in... Every time i log, i keep looking for gloves or wands, 33% e.crit, around 1kkk on AH, and it's imposible to find it. The stuff is like, 3kkk or something like this. So i am slowly leaving the game, against my will. I know is POB, this is the reason im not like "THIS SUCKS", "FULL OF BUGS" and all this useless talks i use to see on the forum. But for a non-casher player, is close to impossible making progress on equipment right now. For OB i have intention to cash a bit, but till then, the game is barely over for me, and more people like me. And yes @Cosmo , sell stuff for cash points is forbiden, and you "can be banned", but the reality is that so many people are getting tons of $$$ selling things, and nobody do nothing. Just seeing the trade chat, some people being like, "Want to buy xxx item for 2000 CP", mods? hello? Should be instaban...

So guys, be patient, and keep waiting for the Open Beta, hoping a new ingame GM/MODS team, taking care of every -againsttherules- issue...

Open Beta, come soon, we need you!!! ;)

• Madness... it's so disappointing to log in now. I loved this game, and i love it, but the situtation is hardest every day to log in... Every time i log, i keep looking for gloves or wands, 33% e.crit, around 1kkk on AH, and it's imposible to find it. The stuff is like, 3kkk or something like this. So i am slowly leaving the game, against my will. I know is POB, this is the reason im not like "THIS SUCKS", "FULL OF BUGS" and all this useless talks i use to see on the forum. But for a non-casher player, is close to impossible making progress on equipment right now. For OB i have intention to cash a bit, but till then, the game is barely over for me, and more people like me. And yes @Cosmo , sell stuff for cash points is forbiden, and you "can be banned", but the reality is that so many people are getting tons of $$$ selling things, and nobody do nothing. Just seeing the trade chat, some people being like, "Want to buy xxx item for 2000 CP", mods? hello? Should be instaban...

So guys, be patient, and keep waiting for the Open Beta, hoping a new ingame GM/MODS team, taking care of every -againsttherules- issue...

prices are this way because of a massive zeni dupe. It also pointless to reach bis item especially if you cant afford them, because every thing gonna get wiped eventually. It also a good thing that the zeni dupe was founded in POB instead OB ya know.

• Hate to be this stick in the mud but trading in-game items for CP or donation codes is actually breaking game policy. You can be banned for this is you do it so be careful. forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/5541/

Just seeing the trade chat, some people being like, "Want to buy xxx item for 2000 CP", mods? hello? Should be instaban...

Imo buy item xxx for cp is okay. You just skip the part of selling dogis and stuff on the auction house to get the zeni indirectly. Ohterwise how are non-casher supposed to get dogi balls and brown books?
    Different if selling Zeni for $ or selling items for dollar (thats how I understand Cosmos screenshot).

As for the prices, if I really would sell my +15 parts it would just be if I wouldn't my class anymore and needed other gear.
    I needed in average 100 tries from +10 to +15 and that was before the white stones where "improved". My pants needed alone 62+ (those I recorded) tries from 14 to 15 thats 30 cp * 62 = 1860 cp alone for white stones.
    Now you get -2 for every broken, so I don't even try to make it, seeing that I am not even lucky enough to get my boots above +10.
    Keeping in mind that players who want to sell mostly want to make a different gear the same and finance that with the sell you can guess where the price is going...(white stones, U stones, way more tries cause you now get downgraded)

So I don't think there are even many chances to buy a gear +15, if you don't want to spend 200$ real cash for a copied +15 item. Although then I can just say it like Naruto1988 that there hopefully is a way in the future to taking care of the issue and the ones abusing it.

• lol it says in game money

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!