issue of the new launcher

• Dear Daneos,

Hello, Daneos. Thank you for bringing this awesome game back to us. I used to be a big fan of DBO published in South Korea and realized recently the presence of DBOG. After having played it for about two weeks, there was an update on 5/29, and since then I haven't been able to log in to the game. You may have already been notified this issue from many users here, but I am sincerely requesting you again to provide an official solution for it, or preferably, to give us a link where we can download the new launcher (and updater or anything like that), independently of the entire zip file, so everyone could be happy. It is very obvious that I am not the only one who is struggling with this log-in issue, and you should know that there are hundreds of players who are going crazy in wanting to play the game but can't simply because of the launcher issue, which can be easily resolved by you.

FYI, I have been doing anything that I can do to fix the problem, which include turning off the anti-virus programs, opening the launcher as the admin, re-installing the game over and over, and so forth. Nothing helped.

Thank you for your effort into making the game more enjoyable and perfect.

Sincerely,
    sSMETESs

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!