PVE Arena Level Cap Suggestion.

• Hello all :thumbsup:
    So here is the thing. We have 5 channels, 5 parallel PVE Arenas in Korin . Wouldn't it be nice if there was one arena with lvl 29 Cap. Since there is no Budokai and I'm pretty sure there are those who have been secretly building a strong kid for Budokai and would like to show them around. Let me know what you guys think.
    Peace and love :thumbup:

• Hello all :thumbsup:
    So here is the thing. We have 5 channels, 5 parallel PVE Arenas in Korin . Wouldn't it be nice if there was one arena with lvl 29 Cap. Since there is no Budokai and I'm pretty sure there are those who have been secretly building a strong kid for Budokai and would like to show them around. Let me know what you guys think.
    Peace and love :thumbup:

Nah, there should be only one arena. It is meant for everyone, if it is an alt just keep it there till time arrives to show it.

• Well, I like to call it PVE Arena because it is usually a bunch of people vs 1 and it is not even fun when only lvl 70 s can fight. Also, everyone's always saying Daneos doesn't have time for this and that. This is merely an idea, a suggestion. If that is going to be your answer to everything, simply don't say anything. Unless you are Daneos himself. I said it before and I'll say it again, the purpose of these suggestions are for future consideration. This game will start to die like any other game at some point and any ideas could serve to bring people back and continue playing.

• No idea what irritated you about my post but all i did was confirm for you all that didn't know that the cell ring idea was going to be a thing so that you can look forward to it.

In regards to not liking the PvP arenas moderators have told others who whine and cry about not liking it to simply not go on the PvP arena if they don't want to be killed. If you want a fair fight go to ranked or duel someone, The PvP arena is for PvP.

Well, I like to call it PVE Arena because it is usually a bunch of people vs 1 and it is not even fun when only lvl 70 s can fight. Also, everyone's always saying Daneos doesn't have time for this and that. This is merely an idea, a suggestion. If that is going to be your answer to everything, simply don't say anything. Unless you are Daneos himself. I said it before and I'll say it again, the purpose of these suggestions are for future consideration. This game will start to die like any other game at some point and any ideas could serve to bring people back and continue playing.

• Brah. Nowhere in my comment I made reference to what you said. I fact I had to read what you said before in order to understand this. All I'm saying is that with so many Arenas we could have them be capped for different lvls and that way everyone would have a chance to participate. I understand if the idea is not well liked. What pisses me off is when people say that Daneos doesn't have time for this and that as if it was a matter of time or Daneos himself had told them such thing. No sweet. I'm not here to impose anything. It's just a suggestion :thumbup:

No idea what irritated you about my post but all i did was confirm for you all that didn't know that the cell ring idea was going to be a thing so that you can look forward to it.

In regards to not liking the PvP arenas moderators have told others who whine and cry about not liking it to simply not go on the PvP arena if they don't want to be killed. If you want a fair fight go to ranked or duel someone, The PvP arena is for PvP.

• Brah. Nowhere in my comment I made reference to what you said. I fact I had to read what you said before in order to understand this. All I'm saying is that with so many Arenas we could have them be capped for different lvls and that way everyone would have a chance to participate. I understand if the idea is not well liked. What pisses me off is when people say that Daneos doesn't have time for this and that as if it was a matter of time or Daneos himself had told them such thing. No sweet. I'm not here to impose anything. It's just a suggestion :thumbup:

We don't need daneos himself to come and tell us that he don't have time for this and that if u watch the progress of the game u will see by you'r self that he is trying to fix somthing and honnestly i don't think that this platform will gonna help us dude there is so many things in this game that have to bee aded that i juge more important then this stupid plat you want exampel's here we go ; MUDUSA POINTS , Quests , Skills , that dors close in ud's !!!!! , BIDS , Stats ( dodge , speed , dex ...ect ) do you think that he could accord time to this plat while he have to add all this things ? well i don't think soo
    and if you'r suggestion is for the OB then it is a good suggestion that i agree with !!

• I agree with Prodige, he doesn't really even need to tell any of us that he has no time. He has a lot of work to do and can't simply get it all done, and like Prodige said, just take a look at the progress and instantly there are no need for words. I understand you hate receiving the same ol' "Daneos doesn't have time." but thats just the reality of it. If I were you I'd hold off on suggestions about additions to the game until everything is fully functional and 100% working. So that way you can toss around as many suggestions you want without being told Daneos has no time.

Brah. Nowhere in my comment I made reference to what you said. I fact I had to read what you said before in order to understand this. All I'm saying is that with so many Arenas we could have them be capped for different lvls and that way everyone would have a chance to participate. I understand if the idea is not well liked. What pisses me off is when people say that Daneos doesn't have time for this and that as if it was a matter of time or Daneos himself had told them such thing. No sweet. I'm not here to impose anything. It's just a suggestion :thumbup:

• BTW you maybe right you can suggest many things since the bids won't bee for the pre Open beta ( so my bad ) acctually he have not that much work to done ^^ ( same for speed looks like it will bee for OB or never ahahah rip dbog )

• I'm not sure if you're ignoring staff on purpose or just can't understand. Attack speed works as intended. THE ANIMATION has been capped because the server files can not handle the movement, the attacks hits will still register the mobs at the pace correct in relation to the buffs and gear you carry. However the reason you don't have the same results as in TW is because of the damage calculation.

Stop lying to people when you've been told on numerous occasions that attack speed is not fixed and won't be. You're starting to become detrimental to the projects progress and community by making sly remarks with things you don't know about.

BTW you maybe right you can suggest many things since the bids won't bee for the pre Open beta ( so my bad ) acctually he have not that much work to done ^^ ( same for speed looks like it will bee for OB or never ahahah rip dbog )

• I'm not sure if you're ignoring staff on purpose or just can't understand. Attack speed works as intended. THE ANIMATION has been capped because the server files can not handle the movement, the attacks hits will still register the mobs at the pace correct in relation to the buffs and gear you carry. However the reason you don't have the same results as in TW is because of the damage calculation.

Stop lying to people when you've been told on numerous occasions that attack speed is not fixed and won't be. You're starting to become detrimental to the projects progress and community by making sly remarks with things you don't know about.

nah i'am not ingoring i'am just someone who is realist and it is not only mee who is thinking that the speed won't bee as tw !! as the staff promised to bee but looks like i'am the only one who have the courage to say it !! i think that we have the right to say whatever we want if we keep it cevil without insulting ? so i can say whatever i want to !! thanks for you'r comment mate ^^

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!