HELP! Crane hermit skills bug?

• Hello.

Does anyone know why does the "Master Fan Out" and the "Ultimate Fan Out" sometimes does 0 damage to the MOBs or Players?

Well, im a crane hermit and I tested those skills, fisrt i have used a gloves whit 27% phy crit and those skills sometimes did 0 damage and i thought that it was because i have no enough FOCUS, and then I test with a gloves with 28 FOCUS and got better, that reduced the miss or the problem that sometimes those skills do 0 damage, but the problem still happens.

So I wanna know if thats a bug or what?

I've never miss a skills against a MOB even if i dont use the 28 FOCUS gloves, only those skills.

Thanks for your attention, sry for my english. :P

• not a bug. All skills that have secondary effects (such as fan outs or hellzone grenade or stun skills) work this way.

Youd realise this because if you hit a skill that only does damage ... It will state "Miss" sometimes.

Rather than these skills missing though.... Their damage is denied and turns to 0 and their effect is denied with that purple-ish circle (resisted)

• not a bug. All skills that have secondary effects (such as fan outs or hellzone grenade or stun skills) work this way.

Youd realise this because if you hit a skill that only does damage ... It will state "Miss" sometimes.

Rather than these skills missing though.... Their damage is denied and turns to 0 and their effect is denied with that purple-ish circle (resisted)

ty so much

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!