Flash: Is it worth maxing?

• Flash: Is it worth maxing? 45

1. Yes (22) 49%
    2. No (23) 51%

So recently the Swordsman skill Flash got a couple of buffs: it provides an invincibility frame while vanished and its endlag got reduced a bit. What I want to know is whether this skill is worth maxing or not. For those who don't know Flash does at max SP...

350% Physical Damage (Automatically attacks behind opponent)
    Range: 15m

What makes this skill fairly ideal is that it moves you behind your opponent and gives you a chance to strike them with one of your skills that get a 1.5 boost from attacking the back like Multiple Sword Slashes. I also see potential with the invincibility frame preventing any form of damage from your opponent if you time it right as it lets you dodge a skill and counterattack. What do you guys think?

• Many people chose sword slash over flash because of the quick animation, i took flash and right now i have it with 4 sp and has a good critic damage, for real.

The range is also noticeable, you can kill mobs that are escaping or hit people in rank when they want to take distance, also the invicibility comes handy

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!