Sold

• Hi,

I'm offering you the chance to get one of the rarest. Personaly I haven't seen one neither in the original nor here (tho a friend told me, he already saw a 14 crit rate one, while original cap was 13).
    I am talking about this beautie:

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/5599/

Isn't the cap 33% on those?
    The item is neither hacked or copied, it was optained by myself without any illegal methods
    Can I wear or resell it?
    Yes, I have submited a ticked cause I wondered:
    forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/5600/

Since i think you won't have many chances to obtain such an item I will ignore everything below 1kkk (you have seen the AH...) and will see after about 1 week to whom I sell.

Best to reply here on the thread or via pm as I am often afk ingame.

• Soo far i would say this is probably a photoshop skills or so ... and for me to trust this type of stat on a gloves that i have never seen i would ask you to meet me ingame one day add me PussyHunter and i will check the gloves by myself to trust what i see and what you got ... Soo far people will belive this is fake ofc

• Soo far i would say this is probably a photoshop skills or so ... and for me to trust this type of stat on a gloves that i have never seen i would ask you to meet me ingame one day add me PussyHunter and i will check the gloves by myself to trust what i see and what you got ... Soo far people will belive this is fake ofc

this fake too dude ? come on !! don't you read the ticket ? and this guy want to sell them when someone will gonna come to buy he will gonna see the stats !!

Bro you don't trust your own guildmate?^^ I would be carefull too, I understand. I can show you anytime and ofc I can show the buyer then too.

• this fake too dude ? come on !! don't you read the ticket ? and this guy want to sell them when someone will gonna come to buy he will gonna see the stats !!

Afterall tell me have you ever seen this 36% e crit gloves on TW? like the answer is ofc no cause nobody got it back then and soo far my guesses will be the shit changes daneos made to the game had to effect some small bug or something after all i wont trust a single picture without see it in front of me ingame than accept 1 random picture that maybe been used photoshop or so after all he just said he made no limits... some means there will be chance of getting 40% phys crit or energy crit ...............................................................

Bro you don't trust your own guildmate?^^ I would be carefull too, I understand. I can show you anytime and ofc I can show the buyer then too.

sure lets meet up ingame and no its not that i dont trust people but there some stuff people cant give trust on after all i never seen this gloves and never going to belive the stats if so then all these farmers player failed hard to gain good drop ... for 1 year now .... some means these gloves either are super rare or just a fake ...

• Afterall tell me have you ever seen this 36% e crit gloves on TW? like the answer is ofc no cause nobody got it back then and soo far my guesses will be the shit changes daneos made to the game had to effect some small bug or something after all i wont trust a single picture without see it in front of me ingame than accept 1 random picture that maybe been used photoshop or so after all he just said he made no limits... some means there will be chance of getting 40% phys crit or energy crit ...............................................................

sure lets meet up ingame and no its not that i dont trust people but there some stuff people cant give trust on after all i never seen this gloves and never going to belive the stats if so then all these farmers player failed hard to gain good drop ... for 1 year now .... some means these gloves either are super rare or just a fake ...

If you acutally have read the screenshots you wouldn't ask those questions. Anyways sold, think what ever you want to think...

• I will close this thread as the item has been sold and the new owner of the item has asked me to close it. The item is indeed legitimate and is not fake, although it was impossible to obtain these gloves on dragonball online for korea, hong kong and taiwan, which makes this a current bugged item but danoes has given players the permission to sell/trade these items if they somehow manage to obtain them. This will hopefully be fixed by the open beta.

SMH in this state of the server everything is possible aka the bug where you had to kill 4 mobs and become immortal weirdest shit is happening

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!