pure majin gear

• Hey guys, hoep everyone is good.

I am looking for a pure majin build for my ultimate.

Im only maxing the genocide blast skill but i would like to know what you guys recommend on gear?

and how can i get cooldown to 25min on pure? boxed rings max= 23x2, and cd rings=8x2 even then its only 43% CD... ultimates have no cd passive skill

anyone got any ideas?

My thoughts was going:
    body-LP%
    legs-LP%
    boots-CON
    gloves- P.crit %
    trumpet- P.crit rate
    earrings- 2x20CD earrings
    rings- 2x8 CD

what you guys think? any help would be appreciated on how you would gear him

• Hi, you can also get CD on accesory effects, or using Plasma buffs to get more CD.

P.Critrate is low on Ultimates, so wont be many difference using a P.Critrate weapon to increase crit chance. I would prefer 33% on trumpet aswell as on gloves to deal more when you crit. Using LP% on Jacket and Pants is fine, u can also go full CON to tank its up to you.

• agree with the build iit is more intteresstinng to have bouth of con andd lp% u needd % attack speed too !!!

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!