High rate server for PvP oriented players?

• As the title says..
    Tho im sure most players will go to the high rate one.
    People get attracted to the game because of the SSJ and Flying
    , epic pvp and ofc the storyline and gameplay. But when they discover that
    they need sh*t tons of hours of gameplay ( specially for new players )
    most immediately lose interest in the game ( like 5 of my friends already got bored )

• so your asking if there another server?

• you have pvp arena,
    pvp tournament maybe soon
    dragonball rumble if it comes you have 1 hours to hunt 7 dbs with your guild(friends) in open world and other ppl can kill you to take the dragonball to wish for there own

• A Grinder MMO isn't suitable for everyone, however, there is no need to rush! Leveling together makes it less boring, dungeons and such. Also, this is still an incomplete server, whenever the game is full leveling will become a bit more enjoyable and population higher. More people more fun.

• A Grinder MMO isn't suitable for everyone, however, there is no need to rush! Leveling together makes it less boring, dungeons and such. Also, this is still an incomplete server, whenever the game is full leveling will become a bit more enjoyable and population higher. More people more fun.

Yeah. I think private server with high rates messed up my patience. I miss levelling with people and friends.. Tho my friends already left and im on solo. I do meet people but most of them are high levels, the ones near my level tho doesnt seem to know how to talk :P hope when Open beta comes there will be more players.

• The game is fine the way it is, those who jump into it without researching information about the game for example how grindy it is then that's their fault. Shouldn't have to adjust anything just to accommodate to how bored they get cause they're not willing to put time into the game like some of us.

• If you need to play with other people join a guild!

Yeah. I think private server with high rates messed up my patience. I miss levelling with people and friends.. Tho my friends already left and im on solo. I do meet people but most of them are high levels, the ones near my level tho doesnt seem to know how to talk :P hope when Open beta comes there will be more players.

• i don't totaly agree with u on this dude ^^ !! the lvl 70 should bee a lvl that not evry one in the server can reach only the mmo lovers and patient players can reach it ( wich isn't the case of you'r friends ) the levling sytem as in all MMOS it is just borring ^^ and honnestly for mee the game starts at lvl 70 ^^ u will like the game i mean the full game cuz know even at lvl 70 it is borring ^^

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!