Need a very very good grand chef majin's build

• Hmm kinda yea and I see that you maxed hyper bomb, soo you and your party will take less dmg from mobs.

Still I see it first time in any build cuz most of majins are happy with 1 point there.

Still, I see you like that donkey slash a lot, and I dislike cast skills unless they are worthy, I guess it is worthy for dmg.

I see you keep most of buffs, that you as chef have no use but is alright.

Chef after all was always offence buffer.

Chef is there to buff everyone and increase their base stats to the best stage and with chef in party, you can take big dmg hits.

Mostly cuz your HP raise too high, your power is increase, and all other base stats.

PS: As many majin users before, main is to take important buffs for party then rest is up to you, you need to see for yourself what is the best for you. Play, test all skills and find build for yourself.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• In PvP, Ultimates are better than Chefs. Chefs used to have an amazing EP drain that was shutdown horrendously both by the nerf it got and the speed meta becoming popular.

Ultimates are great! They have the 302% Resistance increase which gives you high chances to avoid many of the things most prople can throw at you. Ultimates are kinda easier to gear for PvP and are even more powerful with nice gear.

Ultimates can also cure from different kind of debuffs while it happens (can cure confusion and other types of stuns right when it starts if you want to, but choose an appropriate time to cure so you can get them while they're hitting you, allowing you to stun or candy or anything else you might want to do)

Chefs are a bit easier to deal with due to the fact that without their buffs before the match starts, they are very open for almost everything.

Chefs need to be very well geared to become dangerous, so you'd need a lot of money and work.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!