Leveling Guide 1-30 for beginners!

• To level up you gotta play the game a lot and this might take 28 hours of full gameplay but you even need breaks so this might take a week if you play a lot or 2-3 weeks depending on your mind and time you have and there will be a lot of mobs like first easy Kowangas then big kowangas then many bean saibamen or big demon squirrels and that depends on your race or you gotta battle some Big insect like things if you are a majin at start and as always red pants goons and to detect quest roam around here and there and on world map you will see a quest info written on the bottom so select that wait a few seconds and all quests will be displayed by green icon to make it easy but this covers limited are so do roam around and this takes few seconds on start up and makes noises so deselect for no disturbance and you gotta select it again to locate quests if you restart game or change channel and do use fuel in the jet squirrel you get to increase movement speed and as you grow in level some mobs will stop attacking you except some red pants ones

level 1-4
    You will be taking some quests up as usual so do all of them and when every single one of them has a gold mark then you can complete by talking to the person who gave the quest and in a quest continuous disappearance you will go back in time to get Baby Goku back to Grandpa Gohan by first fighting a dinosaur and then Grandpa Gohan himself and get needed skill charge so listen to him carefully

level 5-9
    You really need allies because quests will be time taking here and very hard to complete and buying items will be too expensive but you gotta continue doing quests and at level 9 you will do a quest of time rift and you gotta save Chi-Chi from some dinosaurs then beat her then go back to Ox King and you even gotta fight him and get the skill guard and counter attack you need and there will be several quests for dragon balls that start here and end there and hard quests in Yahhoy Fort or whatever your race offers or not

level 10-14
    You will be travelling very long distances and quests will be confusing now because of the game system full of errors and fight more dangerous enemies so save your flying scrolls and you will get the first flight quest and then you will get a scroll then again a time rift in which you gotta fight normal enemies not much of a challenge and find Goku and get dash which will boost your speed

level 15-20
    You will be going to unknown areas so get guild and do the hard quests and some enemies will be a little easy but then it will be very hard and limited enemies so you gotta change channels or wait so be quick there and you might be overleveled to 21 but don't care about that and leveling up will be slow here so do kill some extra mobs

level 20-25
    You will visit Korin village and don't mock your enemies because you can get K.O'ed a lot so gather a huge part and guild but be quick as you fight long ranged strong enemies interconnected as parties so get some items because when you hit one enemy multiple attack you and you will battle wolves and many kinds of saibamen even if you have chosen any other race because Korin village is the place for all 3 races to get their master class and be adult and some in secret underground so don't use revival popo candy a lot just respawn if enemies are weak but still far away and if you have passed through strong enemies to get there then fly or revive and run to restore health and take the bottle that restores health 300000 times you get in quest and even energy but still hide as much as you can and to go to underground do take a guild or party

level 26-30
    Final levels and very big and hard and you gotta do a lot of collections and probably skip up jumping on mountains to got to enemy quicker or later because a whole lot of them will attack you and a load of quests will eat your mind so be careful with a guild and items and be quick and do a lot of Time Machine Quests just above Korin village and travel to unknown places then destroy and item box on level 30 and get Korin spell then give that to Hada and rush towards Aizi or if he's not with a smiling face hovering above his head then go to Sheila just near Korin tower's pillar and take the quest or simply select the taiwanese language option and go straight to Korin and drink his sacred water and do the hard quest and become adult and choose to be Fighter or swordsman for martial artist or Turtle or crane hermit for spiritualist if you are a human and dende preiest or poko preist for dragon clan for nameks and more, etc. and go take flight quests which are super long and hard and fly but look at the meter! And when you gotta fight strong mobs then deal with one then go away and if they are in party then use an item or take a party and to achieve the weapon mastery for your class which is important even for fighters with sticks and other races with wands, etc. and you gotta go to other race areas like majin's area if your character is human and more quests await so don't get to level 31 and reset your skills or you gotta wait once in a while or buy the item to do so with real money!

Guide's over I did my best so enjoy the help Bye Bye! Made from my personal experience so check out my youtube channel and subscribe to so see many dragon ball theories and what ifs!
    Channel link:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdwqiPTNfpjJI3thM4Ycerw

Follow me on twiiter too:
    https://twitter.com/JollyAceYT

Edited

Edited 3 times, last by jollyacer1: It needed Improvement as people said for beginners to play this game easily and get used to it's more features that are important ().

• Doing every ques available to us at the moment made my Majin character leave Fran Fran Desert at level 23, my Namekian left North Porunga at level 22 and my Human left Yahoi West at level 23. I used the 100% boosters as soon as i could no problem.

Slow and paced clearing of the quests went well so no need to do anything special until level 30 ish.

However the 'guide' looks nice and offers help to new players. Good job :thumbsup:

• all you say is do tlq 1-3
    search a guild,
    do tmq,
    do grownup quest,
    do master class

that makes no sense you dont give any tips on farm or grind spots, no help where to find quests with much exp or where to find dragonball quests, or find quest that gives equip

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!