Equal Rights! Not Really Just Suggesting ( Turtle Book )

• so i been thinking would it Really matter if it was a female or a male that get's Turtle book effects ? yeah it does , it seems that in game Females benefits From Turtle Book Better

Then Males which make's me wonder , why not make the same effect for both genders ? does it really matter , not really in my opinion so i'm suggesting here , that Males get Same

Turtle Book Effect as Females , some of you will Disagree for ( reasons ) and some will agree for ( reasons ) me ? i would love to have Female Effect on males , it make's players

Make what they want , not what they forced to do ;) , this is just a suggestion , it's all up to Dantiuuuus to Decide to balance it , or just leave it like this . let's keep comments

Clean. :?: zg2AJei.jpg

• I honestly believe that Turtle Books (and Fighter Pot for that matter) should be removed from the game as it doesn't give fairness to the other races. Yeah I main a Turtle, but I still believe this otherwise. At least Daneos nerfed Turtle Book for females by causing it to remove all RP balls if the item is manually deactivated.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!