Reducing Transformation cooldown

• 30 minutes is a good idea for me, and disable it in budokai. As other people said is a shit when you get DC with 1 hour cd left, about using CD gear only before transform to reduce the CD i have remember you that not everyone has the money to buy it, until you get lvl 70 and farm (or donate) for weeks you wont be able to get all your set...

And definitely ultimate / gran cheff majins should be and exception, they can´t do almost anything in pve without kid boo, so if you dont want to reduce their CD al least let them to use buffs while transformed.

• your idea is one of the few good things said in this thread.

optional rp balls would be an excellent addition. it is a good middle ground idea to applease both sides of this arguement.

heres my suggestions for rp balls

cd for great namek set at 45mins

rp ball nameks increase transform duration by 5 mins (B4.DA.$$ IDEA)

RP BALL nameks transform decrease cd by 5 mins

cd for pure majin set at 45 mins

rp ball pure majin reduce ep drain of transformation and ep from skills by 20%

rp ball decrease cd by 7mins

cd for ssj set for 40 mins

rp ball decrease cd by 10mins after transformation is turned off (B4.DA.$$ idea)

rp ball increase lp with transformation by 3000 lp (not AVAILABLE IN RANK OR BUDOKAI)

WHAT YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT THAT? sorry for caps

• Well it should really just link all transformations on same CD.

Let SSJ, Pure Majin and GN be with 30-40 min CD, and everything should be fine.

I mean, SSJ only for a bit buff everything while Kaioken buff better, GN - just to tank bosses that are a bit too high to take on normal form and pure majin to blast around everything...

GN should stay at 10 min, no need for anymore if CD is reduced to 30-40 min.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• I actually think the opposite, whats the drawbavk of having Ss on? Nothing.. While the other 2 have lots of drawbacks... Thats why u dont see kid buus or gn walking around but all humans are on Ss... I think the Ss CD time should go up as there arent any real drawbacks to it as like the other too... But thats just me, and heck, my main is a human

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!