Tell me why.

• I am not the person who raises the alarm for any reason. However, the situation forces me to address this issue, as if it had been clarified earlier. It's like when you ask a kid if he wants a pocket dollar a day, or maybe $ 5 a month. You are not fair.

Assuming u30 purple and u70 purple work the same. If I needed 80 purple to get +15. Here it is.

80 x 500 000 000 = 40 000 000 000
    - we appreciate the minimum cost

And this is how we appreciate the U70 white, which is somewhat a message:
    " PAY FOR THE WIN. WE NOT GONNA LET YOU..."

Well. I'm waiting for you. I'm waiting for an idea. Because in my opinion it went a bit too far.

• U70 white in past did not downgrade your weapons after breaking at all. It truly was unfair to be honest even though many people got +15s through that. -2 makes the justice for it but seriously why are you people obsessed with +15s? They help a lot but a +10 is sure decent and doesn't even cost that much... And the real reason why the purples are overpriced like that is because chinese buggers. Blame them not Daneos lol.

• U70 white in past did not downgrade your weapons after breaking at all. It truly was unfair to be honest even though many people got +15s through that. -2 makes the justice for it but seriously why are you people obsessed with +15s? They help a lot but a +10 is sure decent and doesn't even cost that much... And the real reason why the purples are overpriced like that is because chinese buggers. Blame them not Daneos lol.

Cuz +15 OP lul

• Bullshit. Please do not close the topic right now. Be serious guys.

Quote from X

White stones used to make it so that if u got a fail or broken, it wouldn't downgrade ur item. So people bought a shit ton of white stones and had better chance to gte 15+. That has been patched out now, ur items still dont get destroyed, but they do downgrade.

Matter of fact, that case beeing unclosed.You know nothing about the Dragon Ball and the convention. Why there's just one and the only game for PC and have been closed by the creatior. Becase of the origin of Dragon Ball has over 50 years and Akira is an old guy, who will write a will. He won't gonna let those people build a fortune while he's beeing dead. And he expects a solid work in order to keep it alive.

Promotion departament of the Dragon Ball origins is pretty out of your range. And to be honest you kids in the forum have only speculations which does not fit to the picture.

So... call it whatever you want. Me the advocate of the creator himself. This night hide doubts which doesn't dispel.

I appreaciate the work. The game is very cool. There are people and people. Ask me for help over and over again. Others keep talk me Chineese ( WTF is that anyway ) . I believe that game gonna start again. But till the time. We still have much work to do.

I give one example.
    Maybe if we have done an exeption for those U70 white and make it very cheap. If there is a U70 stone needed, then let's just decrease the price of U70 white a lot. To make it a measurable measure for those upgrades.

• So lets be clear? You hate u70 whites because they're a bit expensive? I heard that in OB they will be droppable and ffs. You make no sense either.

• What are you trying to suggest? I said. That I'm not interested in any kind of speculation here. I'm not you. And damn. You don't get. You do not feel in the mood to think. Do not try to extinguish the fire any more.

So lets be clear? You hate u70 whites because they're a bit expensive? I heard that in OB they will be droppable and ffs. You make no sense either.

• As other members said here. There's no need to get your panties in a twist. White stones will be made droppable or as a reward from something or another.

There will no no need to buy them for zeni unless you're lazy or want to take a short-cut.

Any zeni spent on then in per-beta is your choice since you know you won't be getting any CP from it in OB.

• As other members said here. There's no need to get your panties in a twist. White stones will be made droppable or as a reward from something or another.

There will no no need to buy them for zeni unless you're lazy or want to take a short-cut.

Any zeni spent on then in per-beta is your choice since you know you won't be getting any CP from it in OB.

Wow. Briliant. I would not be able to assess what are my efforts bro. That's why I grind. LOL!

• Basically everything in cash shop is p2w expect for the dogis and mounts, it's not just
    white stone.

FYI most of your sentence don't make any sense, maybe that why people aren't understanding what your trying to put out.

Sure. I agree with you. But we not gonna change the whole monetary system. We only need to balance so the difference was felt.
    I did not know that Daneos gonna make them drop. So I though. Dam. I think I need to alarm those guys. Because this is bad. Okey?

• It doesn't even matter, every +15 lvl 60 & above gears are all bugged anyways, i might be the only one with high lvl +14 full set without bugging, and it cost me above 16billion (lvl58) so yeah, every lv70 +15 gears are all bugged from duplication or whatever & were sold for $$$ to pidgeons

• It doesn't even matter, every +15 lvl 60 & above gears are all bugged anyways, i might be the only one with high lvl +14 full set without bugging, and it cost me above 16billion (lvl58) so yeah, every lv70 +15 gears are all bugged from duplication or whatever & were sold for $$$ to pidgeons

There are rumors about honest persons, you can spot them using rare weapons (legendaries came with white stones update).
    forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/8971/
    Nah jk according to trade chat there aren't
    forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/8972/

Props on your set tho, I can imagine how hard it was

This is number 1 bullshit in the world the biggest crap i've ever read hahahaha "I'm the only one" yes you're the only one who suck huge titan D

Sit down mongrel

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!