Show your client!

• Hi guys,

there are many original mod threads (keep up the good work!) but I couldn't find one with just switching looks on obj.pak, so I wanted to create one.
    There sure are many possibilities with just changing the obj.pak, so I want to start by creating this thread, hoping many of you will post your client showing the community all that is possible.

So here is what I have done:

Changing Dogi and Gloves: (Dogi a_hen_05_01_h_f.dff Gloves w_glv_104_h_f.dff)
    forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/5748/

Changing the look of the Wand: (Example: w_wnd_40a.dff and w_wnd_40b.dff)
    forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/5749/

Getting a Saiyan Capsule: (v_atb_02.dff overwritten as v_car_04.dff [didn't test the lvl box scouter since it has 2 datas])
    forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/5750/

In case you want to experiment but don't know how, here is how I do it:

First allways make a back-up (I even make a back-up of the whole pak folder, since I don't know the interaction between all those files and I had some happy accindents while experimenting before)
    I used the unpacker tool (copy it to your game folder and start it) and then looked at the pictures of the .dds (+ icons for gloves)
    When I found something I like to see, I search for the name in obj.pak (with using the dbo resource tool) and change it with a number where I have the item ingame.
    A detailed explenation on how to change it is in -Saitama-s thread Post 20
    DBOG Mod Showthread for Everyone

The tools can be downloaded here:
    https://workupload.com/file/8s3q2Dr

Things I tried but failed:

Switching to unreleased Back Costumes (I always get no response at the char selection)

Change the color of the dashing (so far I found the dash colour itself but not the tail colour - like dashing blue with a yellow tail with thunder)

Maybe you succeed or find/found out pretty cool stuff to change too then please show us your client^^

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!