SSJ Hair MOD information

• Hey guys,
    I got Good news and Bad news.

GOOD NEWS:

I found a blogger posted a SSJ3 Goku which was from a 3D model from DBO (or maybe some people here already found this) awhile ago, not just Hair re-color but really changes the hairstyle, IS VERY POSSIBLE! :thumbsup:
    And also, I found a thread in old dbocom forum that they also posted a 3d model of their character and transferred it on GTA SA and EARTH SPECIAL FORCE and etc.

Here is the link for 3D model of SSJ3: https://sketchfab.com/models/a19df8fcd3ac4bfca38e5a5eb91d579

BAD NEWS:

We don't know if this MOD will work properly when we run the client. But I'm positive that this will work. :thumbup::thumbsup:

Another problem is, I can't seem to find a good 3D editor for DFF file.
    I mean i tried Blender,and Z Modeler 3 but it cannot read the dff file.
    If you guys want to help about this project.
    Please comment below and as much as possible, suggest a dff unlocker and dff 3d editor.
    I tried RW Analyze which was used for GTA SA MODs to convert dff files but I failed.

Credit to @FutureAkame for providing the information about the dff files which is in the obj.pak
    And also, shout out to @Kakarot for Featuring my MOD on his youtube Channel. Thank you so much! :thumbsup::thumbup:

• Im sorry to dissapoint you but we won't be able to edit models for a while. Now i won't explain the full story since your a modder yourself and you already know, but there is one thing you may not know yet. Yes we DO know how to get them out, yes i DID get one out and edited it in blender. But we arent able to put it back into the shape we converted it from to get it into ready editing state. Simply put, we can get them out, do everything what we want in it( longer hair, Bigger body for broly mods, create and rig a dick on all the rat troopers faces) but we CANNOT put them back in the way they are supposed to be put in. Ever try'd to stick a fork in a toaster? Didn't think so. Putting the files back in, in the wrong shape and extension will make the game crash because the client activates a self terminate program if it gets confused while syncing. It doesnt get confused with textures because we can put them back in the way they were. But not models though. Those are some high class and very demanding bastards.

!!!Read below!!!

(sorry for being so mean and all, but i just lost 4+ hours of video editing work in less than a minute. I'm really frustrated right now but i just had to answer your question to not keep you waiting in the dark since you notified me about this too. Anyways, continue making your mods and your research into 3d models but don't get your hopes up and start a hype train because you found some random 3d model online. That doesn't even come close to being proof it actually can be done without the tools that NTL had.)

This time no smileys though.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!