About the wipe

• Hello, I rarely be on here and this is my first thread. I searched before I made this thread, but couldn't find anything on it.
    Anyways, about the wipe. If we spend money on this game (like on dogis) on the pre open beta. Will those dogis be on our account on the open beta? I just want to know because if those are wiped too then it seems like a waste of our money and that it's just taking from us. +15 gear and everything else is understandable because that will give you an advantage in the open beta, but dogis won't. So my question is will dogis and non advantages things be wiped? Hope not because if it does, that wouldn't be fair and I think it's just like taking our money. Want to know before I spend any money on here. If everything will be wiped, I'll just wait until open beta.

• Everything you obtain in-game will be wiped, cash item or not, but the cash you bought will be refunded to you! Let's say you've donated enough money to earn you a total of 10.000 Cash Points. You'll be refunded 10.000 Cash Points in the Open Beta after the wipe which you can simply spend again to buy the same dogis if you wish.

• Everything you obtain in-game will be wiped, cash item or not, but the cash you bought will be refunded to you! Let's say you've donated enough money to earn you a total of 10.000 Cash Points. You'll be refunded 10.000 Cash Points in the Open Beta after the wipe which you can simply spend again to buy the same dogis if you wish.

Oh OK, thanks. I was gonna say will we be refunded, but I didn't feel like editing post. But thanks for letting me know. Hope this is true.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!