Daneos pls do it. Dodge calculation must be like taiwan

• Done already , No good results , Either you get one-shot easily , or you win with a First Stun .

• I never said you would always win by dodging every attack. But, it will give you a higher chance to win than with a CON-setting. If you often lose by one-shot, the only solution is just to maximize your dodge rate.

But that's just what I tried ... You said set up all of your gear and accessories to DEX , that's done , I have a pretty high Dodge rate that's right , but i'm not really dodging that much , and I don't have much Con because of the lack of Con ( since you said NO CON , DEX ONLY ) so that's why any Fighter would get easily one shot using that setup right now .

• ı say again dodge must fix... İ fight againts sk or karma they have never ending stun paralyze etc.and dodge dont work all these until end fighter is easly defeat. And ı say again when dodge fixes other classes can dodge... Not only figters. Duels or fights is too short without dodge. There is no exitement there is no adrenaline

• Suatex13 is right. As a fighter, I think that the dodge ratings should be fixed immediately. Fighters are right now just too weak in Ranked battles. The fact that you can't dodge (almost everything) makes you play in a different way. The only way to survive is getting all cons (and even this makes you underrated among the other classes). This isn't what fighter is about.

SO DANEOS FIX DODGE RATES AS FAST AS POSSIBLE!!!

• Well, dodging is optimized for fighters. If dodge rate is increased, dont you think it will affect other classes as well? I think anti-crit rate, as opposed to dodge rate, may need to be adjusted. That way, a fighter would have a higher chance to win against SK, for example, by more dodging with DEX-setting and aiming at more chance to crit.

I heard about a ranked battle, between a well-known fighter for the DEX-all setting vs. a very strong, well-geared SK. The SK CCed the fighter, paralyzed, feared, etc, and during the 13 secs on the fighter being CCed, the SK hit the fighter only once. The SK won in the end, but it was definitely an extremely hard match to beat, which had never happened against any fighter with a non-DEX-all setting.

• First of all. You're so careless. Before you start to talk - you should go and make some video with this issue captured. Most of us don't know what you're talking about. Damn I didn't dodge. It only confirms us in a certain sense.

Anyway - if you're interested to win against a strong enemy - you're a fighter, sword master, whatever
    you need to strongly base on your stun + knockdown intime
    The SK does not have any knock down, or else, he cannot charge his RP right away. I use it as a sword master I am winning a lot as a easy won while I almost spend all my EP. But it's true, with some CD applied, and knock down a lot, you can win everyone.
    It's just that as you know - now, I'm forced to fight against people who at least have weapon +15 - I grind so... till another flash loosers.

• First of all. You're so careless. Before you start to talk - you should go and make some video with this issue captured. Most of us don't know what you're talking about. Damn I didn't dodge. It only confirms us in a certain sense.

Anyway - if you're interested to win against a strong enemy - you're a fighter, sword master, whatever
    you need to strongly base on your stun + knockdown intime
    The SK does not have any knock down, or else, he cannot charge his RP right away. I use it as a sword master I am winning a lot as a easy won while I almost spend all my EP. But it's true, with some CD applied, and knock down a lot, you can win everyone.
    It's just that as you know - now, I'm forced to fight against people who at least have weapon +15 - I grind so... till another flash loosers.

Yeah , but that's a SM system : Stuns and Knockdown intime . What we need is Fighter's system to get fixed and that is Dodge .

• Nothing works ATM...

As a crane hermit i could play full dex/resistance rate en actually block stuns with ease, but i can't since it's bugged, just like dodge/hit rate.

Like, for fucks sake, when i put on my 220 Focus set (and bonus 370 success rate), SKs with 0 resist and 0 dex BLOCK my stuns, a lot.. how the fuck is that even possible ?

Also fighters with dodge pot etc getting hit every time lul.

Daneos knows it's shitty, but many here don't even understand how gamebreaking that is, as a crane hermit my only chance to win a fight is to apply debuffs, but how the fuck am i gonna do that if even when i put on pure success rate build i still get resisted by shitty +15 ppl with 0 resists ?

• as an SK right now if a Fighter with almost same gear power like mine dodges 1 stun Im done in 2 Crits and 1 skill cause of my good con If I go Focus build Im gones in 1 Crit and 1 skill so what happens when other classes beside SK miss= 1 crit done that is way too OP and you dont even need to dodge SK 45m Stun cause fighters can stun you before SK fully cast 45m stun unless, dodge is based on luck every MMORPG when its garanteed dodge then something is wrong trust me

• as an SK right now if a Fighter with almost same gear power like mine dodges 1 stun Im done in 2 Crits and 1 skill cause of my good con If I go Focus build Im gones in 1 Crit and 1 skill so what happens when other classes beside SK miss= 1 crit done that is way too OP and you dont even need to dodge SK 45m Stun cause fighters can stun you before SK fully cast 45m stun unless, dodge is based on luck every MMORPG when its garanteed dodge then something is wrong trust m

do u know that as an SK player u haven 0 credibilty ? so for u the dodge shouldn't bee as it was ? come on bouth of us know that KARMAS ( pvp ) and SK ( Pvp ) are just too OP dude don't tell mee that it is hard to bee a fighter specialy while they don't have the right dodge men bee objective for ones guys Fighter are too underated if there is a class that is in full potentielle i would say that it is deffenetly the SK's

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!