SK Build

• I am unable to view the build you posted, so if possible could you re post the build so I can give my feedback.

In my opinion, the passives Master champion, LP Effectiveness Boost and Rising Spirit are all equally important abilities for SK's to learn in both PVE and PVP.

Raising your LP and Con helps make you more tanky for both PVP and PVE, which will make you harder to kill. Raising your EP and energy defense helps in other general area's such as tanking against mobs who deal energy damage and also helps maintain your EP so that you can efficiently use your combos with out EP your EP depleting (although if you have a dende with you in PVE and have a substantial amount of EP potions then this shouldn't be such a big deal).

• I am unable to view the build you posted, so if possible could you re post the build so I can give my feedback.

In my opinion, the passives Master champion, LP Effectiveness Boost and Rising Spirit are all equally important abilities for SK's to learn in both PVE and PVP.

Raising your LP and Con helps make you more tanky for both PVP and PVE, which will make you harder to kill. Raising your EP and energy defense helps in other general area's such as tanking against mobs who deal energy damage and also helps maintain your EP so that you can efficiently use your combos with out EP your EP depleting (although if you have a dende with you in PVE and have a substantial amount of EP potions then this shouldn't be such a big deal).

I guess something like this

http://tools.dboglobal.to/?too…0000015154410011103443401

There's 1 SP that Idk what to do with. I initially had mystic attack at 4/4 but a friend told me it's just not that good, I rather leave it at 1/4.

• I guess something like this

http://tools.dboglobal.to/?too…0000015154410011103443401

There's 1 SP that Idk what to do with. I initially had mystic attack at 4/4 but a friend told me it's just not that good, I rather leave it at 1/4.

Mystic attack (arm pull) is generally only used in PVP and is only really worth using if the skill is at 4/4. I would rather put the point into the LP passive (LP Effective Boost) if you don't know where to put it. But over all I would say that's a good hybrid build. Just see how you go and if any adjustments need to be made then just do a skill reset the next week. If you feel like some skills are not making a high enough impact then remove points out of them and put the SP onto another skill.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!