• am i the only one noticing that the classes in every update get weaker and the mobs getting stronger ?

Like for real mobs can dodge more than any fighter also martial arts can't stun any ud boss or cc they get immune

Mobs can spam stun you dodge resictance and everything

• The dodge formula still needs to be adjusted, because it is true that mobs do dodge more attacks than they should. This will be worked on for a future patch, as it is recgonised by the team that dodge and resistance still isn't on par with how the calculation use to be.

However, CC and UD dungeon's are perfectly fine as most bosses were immune to most stuns even back in the old retail version of DBO. Because of this, some fighters who participated in PVE actually would not invest points in stuns (PVE based fighters who ran through CC dungeon back in the old version of DBO) and would adjust their build accordingly. If you want to keep MA stuns in your build just note that it is a skill that is mainly useful in PVP situations and some pve situations (such as in the world map) but in high level dungeons it is not really useful at all.

so Martial Artists cant stun Ud and cc Bosses? or by chance

Not by chance. Most have a 100% immunity to Martial Artist stuns which is one reason why many players have a popular opinion that other classes are superior compared to Martial Artists in regards to end game PVE.

• The dodge formula still needs to be adjusted, because it is true that mobs do dodge more attacks than they should. This will be worked on for a future patch, as it is recgonised by the team that dodge and resistance still isn't on par with how the calculation use to be.

However, CC and UD dungeon's are perfectly fine as most bosses were immune to most stuns even back in the old retail version of DBO. Because of this, some fighters who participated in PVE actually would not invest points in stuns (PVE based fighters who ran through CC dungeon back in the old version of DBO) and would adjust their build accordingly. If you want to keep MA stuns in your build just note that it is a skill that is mainly useful in PVP situations and some pve situations (such as in the world map) but in high level dungeons it is not really useful at all.

Not by chance. Most have a 100% immunity to Martial Artist stuns which is one reason why many players have a popular opinion that other classes are superior compared to Martial Artists in regards to end game PVE.

Can you give us some info about overall damage?
    I remember doing crits before update about 40k with buffs,now i have better upgraded wep and sub and maxed buffs but i crit 36-38k

• However, CC and UD dungeon's are perfectly fine as most bosses were immune to most stuns even back in the old retail version of DBO. Because of this, some fighters who participated in PVE actually would not invest points in stuns (PVE based fighters who ran through CC dungeon back in the old version of DBO) and would adjust their build accordingly. If you want to keep MA stuns in your build just note that it is a skill that is mainly useful in PVP situations and some pve situations (such as in the world map) but in high level dungeons it is not really useful at all.

as i remember in the tw i was able to stun in ud i was fighter level 63 now i can't even stun ud2 boss and i'm level 70 so this is stupid

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!