+15 bug/hack

• Yea u are right I made amistake on the quote

this is the right quote

I myself was tempted to buy +15 items. When I asked the seller if the items I was going to buy were bugged ones, he said no. But, who knows if he was telling the truth or lying? Another seller told me he had only bought his items from others and had no idea whether or not the items were bugged. These only indicate that we can't just wipe out all +15 items. That's not as simple as one may think.

Perhaps we might temporarily (until OB) change the effect of white stone again like the days where it didn't downgrade -2. Then, people may want to try making their own +15 items by thier hands again rather than looking for the bug item sellers. However, this suggestion cannot be an ultimate solution because it by no means help us fix the bug itself. The bug abusers will appear again and sell the items for a lower price.

Therefore, if Daneos and his team won't be able to find out how to fix the bug (although I hope they will), the only way to prevent the situation from happening in OB would be an official prior warning that any bugged item will be wiped out instantly as soon as detected, no matter what kind of deal was made between the seller and the purchaser.

Let me see if i understand.

If u find 2 players, 1 whit every piece of gear +15, and the other one whit only the subweapon +15

Who is better candidate for downgrade gear?

who had more chances to know about the bug?, the guy whit everything +15 or the other one whit only 1 item +15?

You must be pretty dam st#pid to think u will downgrade the guy whit only 1 gear+15

Very very dam st#$pid

• Calling people stupid isn't the way to correctly get your point of view across. and will lead to this thread being closed by a moderator.

No one is going to have their gear reset unless someone can prove that the person with those bugged it themselves. End of really.

• Sorry dude. Still, I don't understand. Maybe either I or you is not following the other's point.

I am not upset about you calling me stupid. Just explain a little more clearly if you still think I really am, if you don't mind.

• thread has been closed due to flaming please remember that this is a test sever.

it should be noted not all +15 gear people are not buggers. its a terrible assumption to make. also gear isn't everything smart gameplay with +10-+12 gear will beat a +15

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!