Discord link expired and chat in game not working?

• I was disconnected in the middle of a group mission and when I came back online, I can see them in my friends list but my chat box is not working. I have seen others pass by me and I can not communicate with them. There isn't even other languages there, it's completely blank. I decided to go on discord to see if this was a problem that anyone else was having, or possibly how to find a friend on the map you are not in a party with, but the link is expired. I am unsure how to proceed because I couldn't find this in the forums

• I was disconnected in the middle of a group mission and when I came back online, I can see them in my friends list but my chat box is not working. I have seen others pass by me and I can not communicate with them. There isn't even other languages there, it's completely blank. I decided to go on discord to see if this was a problem that anyone else was having, or possibly how to find a friend on the map you are not in a party with, but the link is expired. I am unsure how to proceed because I couldn't find this in the forums

When you log into the game, do you have any error appear? I know players who experience the "community" error have this problem.

Add me as a friend on discord and I will invite you to the server: (Tempest#5784)

• I get this all the time when other people in my house are downloading files or too many people are connected to it and using the internet for various things.

Simply close the client and start another from the launcher and that should fix it. As tempest said that also bring the community error on the screens. Logging out and on won't fix it as the client you were on is still connected to the server the same as it was before. you'll need a fresh connection.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!