<Fly-Skill> 2nd, awaken your potential: BUFFALO SOLDIER KILLS NOT REGISTERING?!

• I've had this problem with quite a few quests actually but usually because I was not in a specific "spot". This time, I am standing exactly where the arrow states, not even moving and killing the buffalo soldiers that pass me but none of them are even counting towards bull medals? I have tried running around RR HQ but none of those kills are counting either? I've been on the same quest since yesterday and this is frustrating me. Please, any suggestions please. Is this something I am doing wrong? Or is it possibly a bug?

EDIT: I resolved this by joining a party and having the party members kill the buffalo. It scored it towards my quest, but, I still feel that this is a bug of some sort. Or possibly a problem with my account?

• By the sounds of it, it's an item drop quest. Some quests in Dragonball online drop quest items (which can be viewed when you press the "J" key).

For example, for this quest where you had to kill the buffalo soldiers, not all of them you kill will count towards your quest, only the ones that drop the quest item will count.

I should also mention:

• Quest items are not guaranteed to drop. They only drop randomly.
    • Quest items are not tangible items that you can physically pick up. They are items that your character will automatically collect from the monster.

So if you were to come across this type of quest again, keep on attacking the monster needed because eventually it will register for the quest. You just have to sometimes attack multiple mobs for 1 quest item to drop and register.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!