New Big Update?

• Hello, I don't know about you guys, but I feel like the server became to boring me and I stopped to play because there is no a real goal to play it. I mean the only thing you can do is get items from dungeons for your character and go tatami or CC Rank. I mean there is not other event and that's what i wanted to ask, i think Daneos did and is doing really nice job fixing stuff like dodge, armor, skill bugs, etc. But at the same time I think that the game needs a new event like Scramble/Budokai/DojoWar to make the game a bit interesting.

That's all, thank you to read and sorry about my bad english I should improve it. And thank's to support the game we all want back. :monk12:

• We need BID from papaya, pve was left it aside.

atte a Dende.

Bids won't bee updated \ fixed for the POB it will bee fixed and working on in OB sadly u all guys are right we need new content the last interresting update is the cc reward update know the game is extremly borring hope that daneos will deal with this , regards !!

• Hi,

Im already working on these events but I gotta deal with "small" fixes first to make it possible to be able to enjoy these events.

regards

Daneos is there any chance to get back unlimited skills reset for levels 1-30 or atleast 3 per week for those levels?
    Its kinda better for new players, even old ones, to have more skill resets than 1 per week for 'kid' (1-30) levels... And DBOG is still in a test phase.

Sorry for offtopic

• Daneos is there any chance to get back unlimited skills reset for levels 1-30 or atleast 3 per week for those levels?
    Its kinda better for new players, even old ones, to have more skill resets than 1 per week for 'kid' (1-30) levels... And DBOG is still in a test phase.

Sorry for offtopic

Could you explain why a lv 1-30 need skill resets?

• Speaking of a new big update, I would see it for the PVE content, since it is true that several players have left for not having content (pvp / pve), working in tournament I do not find it so important (for now) See the game is full of people +15 +13, when this in any version of dbo retail (tw / hk / kr) was very difficult, a tournament will only make the players more uneven.

Maybe to keep the game and generate a little gains, you could put only the budokai tournament, for people to buy cash to improve their equipment, but you must put PVE content even if it is one bid of the 3 from papaya.

That is my humble opinion.

• I agree that we need more end game content, cause there is just not enough but they have a lot of things to fix before that imo and so far they've been doing a good job at it.

Almost anyone has +15 hacked gears, I don't think Budokai/scramble can really be fair when that stuff is going on.

• Bids won't bee updated \ fixed for the POB it will bee fixed and working on in OB sadly u all guys are right we need new content the last interresting update is the cc reward update know the game is extremly borring hope that daneos will deal with this , regards !!

unfortunately

But what was mentioned here, was basically that we would have the game "100% in the pob" ..

• unfortunately

But what was mentioned here, was basically that we would have the game "100% in the pob" ..

i really really how that we will gonna have the bids since for pve players specialy dendes and poko's the game is really borring !! many peopole would say that it is an end game content but honnestly i think the best update that daneos could made atm is to add BID's ad to this that bids where the most bugged think in the original game !! ( texture buggs ) it could bee nice if he add it

There is no kid budokai yet and when it gets added you can just reset it at the npc not like you're going to change build everyday while its a kid budo char without actual kid budokai here

yo , i have a kid budokai character i made a dende to get aura as fast as possible and then make a poko ( my guilde need a poko ) so it is not a kidbudokai charcter since it won't stay forever lvl 29 add to this that if you'r char is already ready u can get aura in first week cuz many players won't bee ready and i need to test 4 builds to see wich one is the best ^^ being ready beffore we get the event could bee better then wait until it comes ^^ btw i have a levling build full skils and 1 heal not even maxed i would bee usless if i go with this build to budokai , reagards mate

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!