I feel so stupid. How to select another player to buff them?

• I'm not exactly "new" but this is something me and a few of my friends are not understanding. How do you select another player to buff them? He tried to revive someone and threw away all the popo candies and I had tried to use one of those drinks and threw them all away. So then, I tried to use my "spiritual attack up" move to buff him, and just repeatedly buffed myself. We do not understand how to click on the other person.

We were told "click on their name in your party" Nothing happened
    "click on them physically" nothing
    "Click their name at the top of the screen" nope
    "try right clicking" Nein....

Please help. I am already lvl 33 and it's stupid that I do not know how to do this.

PS: I was going to ask this on discord. I made an account just to use that, but then it says the link does not work? battleramm#6073

• As Sag mentioned, there are diffrent kind of buffs:

• Party buffs: Buffs that will only apply to party members.
    • Single target buffs: Buffs that will only apply on the selected target.
    • AoE buffs: These buffs will apply to players within the radius of the selected AoE buff around the caster.

All of the AoE buffs have diffrent amount of limits to whom the buff will apply to, it is best to buff at a place where no1 else is around you so you can fully buff the players you want to buff.

Selecting a target is simply by left clicking them. either on the portrait of the party or left clicking his/her character. You must be in range to apply buffs.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!