Hello Everybody, Xeoh Here

• Hello All!

What a fantastic game I've stumbled across, with a great community for once! I never even knew such a game existed and am very grateful to the developers for allowing all of us to experience this, even though the original game went offline many years ago.

So, about me:

I'm a 23 Y/O English Male, & I've been a huge fan of the Dragon Ball Series ever since the English DUB hit our TVs when I was just a wee lad. I've been playing this game for about a week now, and have been enjoying every second (okay, maybe not every second with the grinding, haha).

I'm not new to MMORPGs in general, having played many before in the past, but I can safely say this has been my most enjoyable experience so far.

I've met many new people, most of which I'm partaking in activities daily & even though I'm a little noob myself I've been doing my part to help those struggling themselves. Between us we've grown into an active guild and I can't say I've ever been this involved with a game so early on.

My IGN is Xeoh, I'm a Fighter & currently level 40 at the time of writing this. Feel free to add me ingame if you're feeling friendly yourselves.

Have a great day!

• Thanks,

I've been spectating the Korin Village PVP Arena a fair bit, they're a pretty good source of entertainment when you want a break from grinding haha. The last online game I played had the worst community I've ever encountered. It's the largest game in the world so you'll know which one I'm talking about when I say that. The people I have met so far ingame though have been great to play with and that's something I've missed about online gaming.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!