Papaya Island Quests

• So, sorry if someone already asked about this, but I couldn't find any post talking about it a little more in depth.

Well, I'd just like to know what's up with all those bugged quests in Papaya? Why are they still bugged after all these months? Are they fixing them already or will the DBOG staff let them for the last part? Is there a good reason for this?

Thanks in advance and sorry for the trouble. (And sorry if this is the wrong thread too)

• I have the same question, I dont understand the reason for this quest still buggued, for me the quest and skills (example: ultimate spin) are the things more importants. But Daneos has de last word in the develop stage.

Characters 1.0

18_small.png Zindel (Lvl 60)

15_small.png SaibBoo (Lvl 60)

11_small.png Isen (Lvl 60)

22_small.png SabitaBoo (Lvl 60)

14_small.png Pamaor (Lvl 60)

19_small.png ThePamaor (Lvl 60)

6_small.png SabiBoo (Lvl 29)

17_small.png ???????? (Lvl 60)

Characters 2.0 (Test)

19_small.png ThePamaor (Lvl 70)

11_small.png Isen (Lvl 70)

15_small.png SaibBoo (Lvl 51)

• I have the same question, I dont understand the reason for this quest still buggued, for me the quest and skills (example: ultimate spin) are the things more importants. But Daneos has de last word in the develop stage.

Pretty weird in my opinion, skills and quests should be the main target of all resources. I know the game doesn't even get to the open beta yet, but it's been a while already.

But well, I dunno, maybe they do have a big problem with these skills and quests in particular we don't know about, I would just like some kind of short official answer, like, ''We are working on it, some problems appeared and they are making this more difficult, they'll be solved in time though, see ya''.

• Yes, I'm agree but many people talk about other things how the budokay and other details that I considered not importants for now. Maybe the papaya quest are not importans for Daneos because is only a preopen beta but I think that this quest are important jeje I dont like lvl by farming. But well we only can wait :(

Characters 1.0

18_small.png Zindel (Lvl 60)

15_small.png SaibBoo (Lvl 60)

11_small.png Isen (Lvl 60)

22_small.png SabitaBoo (Lvl 60)

14_small.png Pamaor (Lvl 60)

19_small.png ThePamaor (Lvl 60)

6_small.png SabiBoo (Lvl 29)

17_small.png ???????? (Lvl 60)

Characters 2.0 (Test)

19_small.png ThePamaor (Lvl 70)

11_small.png Isen (Lvl 70)

15_small.png SaibBoo (Lvl 51)

• The quest system is very flimsy. and any update can break or bug a quest that isn't stable. The quests in papaya island are very unstable because they're end game and require you to do a LOT of monster killing for materials and such. If Daneos was to fix a few or all of them they could just break again in the very next update.

Also as been stated on the forums and discord (mainly discord though) there are much more important things to fix than a quest line or a few quest lines. You can quite comfortably grind or spam TMQ to level up with your friends guild or random players. There were people who got to level 70 before we even had TLQ, UD, TMQ and adult quest working so it's not impossible or difficult. Just time consuming.

There are core skills on some classes that aren't working so those players can't function properly at level cap or the grind to it for now. There are also other aspects of the game you mentioned such as budokai. But those have been confirmed to not be implemented until the last stages of open-beta so that players can be on an equal playing field in terms of having their stats and skills working fully.

Sorry for the long post, tried to answer all questions on the subject.

• Quests ? coming soon xD !! rip for all poko's dende's and buffer's u have more chance to find a treasure in you'r house then chance to up lvl 70 ( for those who didn't understood i'am Kidding) ! add to this that expect grinding ( killing mobs ) from 65-70 there is no other way to lvl up !! if u are poko i recomand u to give up and go try another character ( this time it is not a joke !! )

• Or, you could offer an actual suggestion and team up with a turtle or another character to grind together. as a healer you can keep them alive and they can kill mobs to net you both EXP. i solo grinded with a Dende to level 70 and it wasn't hard at all. it takes longer but since you can heal yourself you pretty much never die. it'll be even easier with a Poko as they have better attacks.

Best combo would be a healer and a Dark Warrior energy siege can 1 shot mobs in papaya with a decent weapon so you'll be fine. sure dragons punishment is alright but it's a very heavy EP demand on a class with already low EP. It's only worth it if your DW needs the LP boost which they shouldn't very often.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!