Daily Login Reward?

• GREEDERS NOT ALLOWED TO MAKE SUGGESTIONS)

I think a daily login reward system would be great, you have to play the game each day for 30 mins to receive a gift

Day 1-10,000 Zeni (Replace the one you don't like)

Day 2-20,000 Zeni(Replace the one you don't like)

Day 3-30,000 Zeni (Replace the one you don't like)

Day 4-40,000 Zeni (Replace the one you don't like)

Day 5-70,000 Zeni) (Replace the one you don't like)

Day 6-100,000 Zeni (Replace the one you don't like)

Day 7-1 Cash Point (Every one wants the devs to run out of money!!!)

Reward for Receiving daily rewards all month-5 Cash Points

which results in : 270k Zeni Every week and 150(7.5USD) Cash Points in a year

i think it would be neat

i don't think Cash shop items are good for these rewards because people would stop donating

• let's change it , Everyday you Get Items , better then money , items like : Health Potions , Pots , and for all week you would get a +15 Weapon For 1 Hour ING Time , or even better a Double Exp or Zeni Booster for 2 Hours , Pick Reasonable Items , if you pick cash , The Community ( Dantuis) will Die like Bulma Virginity.

• 1 Cash Point. So you're telling me, that with this system, I can buy a dogi after only 14 months (head)

:/

If you do make the fact that players get around 1kk Zeni per week just for logins, you're wasting it basically. + As Hekate said, most players will spend that instantly (even if the prices get fixed in OB, that would only make the prices worse rather than better, sadly)

If you're giving people prizes, they should be untradable items that can somewhat help newer and older players.

Maybe when the whole Day system works, items like jet squirrels will time out and be lost. Newer players take quite a long time to get to flight, so maybe it wouldn't hurt to give them a price which is basically another jet squirrel that lasts like 2 days!

Other prizes may look like an earring which gives 5-7 con (level 40 maybe) that'd be helpful for a lot of people! In open beta you wont find much people who are willing to get the best armor and I am sure that some people will be needing some extra con to fill their fighters up for a decent PvE Start.

Just dont make it zeni, or if you are making it zeni, make it a fairly small amount.

Maybe every month you get 4 special prices and then for the rest of the days you get 10k zeni.

If you want to make some really good stuff, do that. It'll force players to play the game more and enjoy it more and it will make it worth coming to everyday

• i don't spend real money on cosmetics

also those were just ideas if you have one just replace the one you don't like

also i said 1 cash point so people would donate so the devs don't run out of money

also this just for free players not the ones who sell dogis for 200kk

• non trade able /unsaleable cash items :dogi balls,locked chests,wagu coins,wp points,event items...that should be the rewards(motivation to spend money).

milking the cow,in a non p2w style,how is that not p2w? well its not,but you got same chances as a freebie...

• Remember old good days when on HK they give us 33 level up for login to game XX days in row. Remember my XX accounts just to login to grab gear... Old good days... I can imagine how it will look if Daneos will agree. Database full of inactive characters :D

• let's change it , Everyday you Get Items , better then money , items like : Health Potions , Pots , and for all week you would get a +15 Weapon For 1 Hour ING Time , or even better a Double Exp or Zeni Booster for 2 Hours , Pick Reasonable Items , if you pick cash , The Community ( Dantuis) will Die like Bulma Virginity.

+15 should be earned by farming, not logging on everyday. It isn't fair to those who log on everyday to have +15.

• DBO Taiwan did have a daily rewards/login system, Although, this would always rotate and they would distribute the items randomly and not all the time. It was for events that would be run (so for example they would hold bi weekly events where if a player logged in from 29/06 until the 13/07 they would earn rewards)

Here is a few examples of the log in rewards a player could earn in DBO Taiwan:

• Wagu coins
    • CON/SOUL/STRENGTH potions (which temporarily boosted these stats)
    • Movement speed potions (temporarily increased your movement speed)
    • Fortune cookies (randomly gave you a scroll which would increase your stats such as dodge, resistance, attack, hitrate, LP)
    • Upgrade crystals
    • White crystals/stones
    • EXP scrolls
    • Keys (to open up treasure chests
    • Dogi effect coins
    • LP and EP potions

I would imagine there would be a system similar to this for DBO G, (with similar items) however as the game is still in pre open beta phase, there has been no need to implement a system yet.

Most items, if not all, were also bound to the account, so this way it didn't effect the economy but players could also benefit from the items given.

• i didn't about that lol

so are u bringing it back with the same time limit only 1 week or every week?

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!