DBO GLOBAL Open Beta

• Hello Boys

I am a new member in this forum and sorry If I missed any similiar threads like this. I am the oldschooler foreigner player from the taiwan server.
    So I was curious about when are you going to release Open Beta server? I've been waiting for this for a long long time.. As you should know, I did not wanted to play in Pre-Open Beta server just because all accounts will be deleted anyway when Open Beta server will be released.

So shall I start playing Pre Open Beta or not? I cannot see the end to it..

• Cosmo thank you for your reply.

I was one of the top players backthen in taiwan server.
    I am pretty sure that I know my true class and my preferred playstyle that I used to have in taiwan.

But you know, I am just afraid of losing alot of time for nothing. Like I said I don't like that accounts will be deleted someday and that I will have to grind twice to get back where I was.
    It's ridiculous from my perspective of view. But I think it's alright just to get a feeling of what we are doing at the moment ingame.

• Just play. Open Beta will take an eternity to happen anyway

AGREE!! LOL

idk i will stay in this game or not when open beta is coming up, because it's take a long time to level up!! and i think another player still confused to play it again after obt or not :D

why not just reset all we had except the level.. hmm.. :/

• althought i like the idea

AGREE!! LOL

idk i will stay in this game or not when open beta is coming up, because it's take a long time to level up!! and i think another player still confused to play it again after obt or not :D

why not just reset all we had except the level.. hmm.. :/

i cant see danoes agreeing with ya its easier for him to wipe everything instead of being picky

• I still remember when in 2016 they said that by the beginning of 2017 there would be the open beta, and here we are....;(:D

Can you shut up do yall know how hard it is to code this type of games especially its a COMPANY GAME which means they're were alot of people working on the game while this team is what like 3-4 people working on it come on now be grateful that they even care for updating and bringing a game we all loved back stfu and sit plat and wait till open beta ??

• But you know, I am just afraid of losing alot of time for nothing. Like I said I don't like that accounts will be deleted someday and that I will have to grind twice to get back where I was.
    It's ridiculous from my perspective of view. But I think it's alright just to get a feeling of what we are doing at the moment ingame.

It's not for nothing. You should look at it from the perspective of contributing. Contributing to help restore the game we all use to love back to it's former glory. Every person that players pre open beta we are grateful towards because all the players in the community help in the following ways:

• Discovering bugs. The more players that help us pinpoint bugs the faster open beta can be released.
    • Donating. This helps support the server and keeps it up and running.

The only reason why the server is going to be wiped is so everyone can start on a clean slate, on a fresh functioning version of Dragon Ball online, and the items that were obtained through exploiting bugs will be wiped so it makes it fair for everyone.

But at the end of the day, participation is only voluntary. If a player chooses to help participate in the pre open beta stage, it is entirely up to them.

• You have the right mindset. Lvling is easy in this, do something else in the meantime and yes, just get a feel for this.

• Can you shut up do yall know how hard it is to code this type of games especially its a COMPANY GAME which means they're were alot of people working on the game while this team is what like 3-4 people working on it come on now be grateful that they even care for updating and bringing a game we all loved back stfu and sit plat and wait till open beta ??

You can stfu first of all.Daneos picked a game and he is working on it alone.Sure is very difficult when one person restores what a company team created.It's true.But is also true that Daneos text in the forum that the game will be available SOON.It was June 26th 2016 when I first set my foot in this forum.So the time went by and all we have seen were many bug fixes and changes of the this game beta release.So no it is not worth to play it right now.Live your life and WHEN this game will be in Beta just make a character, play a little and then leave the game for good.It is not something special just a re-release of a korean shit game.All for money folks!!!

• well ive been here since december 2014.still waiting.

You say that as if DBO G has not made any progression at all. The game was in a completely different state 3 years ago. Yes Open Beta was announced a few years ago, but it was never announced when it would come. Players just assumed it would be right around the corner, which isn't the case.

I always see members ask "when is the release date of open beta" on a daily basis. When the answer is, the pre open beta server still has a fair few features to be implemented and fixed and open beta is not going to be released until all of those features are functional as the retail server.

The server in it's current state isn't open beta worthy. I can't stress this point enough to members of the community.

• You say that as if DBO G has not made any progression at all. The game was in a completely different state 3 years ago. Yes Open Beta was announced a few years ago, but it was never announced when it would come. Players just assumed it would be right around the corner, which isn't the case.

I always see members ask "when is the release date of open beta" on a daily basis. When the answer is, the pre open beta server still has a fair few features to be implemented and fixed and open beta is not going to be released until all of those features are functional as the retail server.

The server in it's current state isn't open beta worthy. I can't stress this point enough to members of the community.

yea you make a good point tempest the state of the game isn't beta worthy

You can stfu first of all.Daneos picked a game and he is working on it alone.Sure is very difficult when one person restores what a company team created.It's true.But is also true that Daneos text in the forum that the game will be available SOON.It was June 26th 2016 when I first set my foot in this forum.So the time went by and all we have seen were many bug fixes and changes of the this game beta release.So no it is not worth to play it right now.Live your life and WHEN this game will be in Beta just make a character, play a little and then leave the game for good.It is not something special just a re-release of a korean shit game.All for money folks!!!

shit Korean game.. well your playing it :) or at least watching the progress. yea the Korean/taiwan game was a disaster. it was heavly p2w. pvp 1v1 classes were not balance. lack of updates .etc

Other than updates I have faith that daneos will restore the game and even make budokai and rank match pvp balanced. either by nerfing some skills or buffing up some classes.

well ive been here since december 2014.still waiting.

you always say negative stuff in threads on the forums try to be positive. the game has had made considerable leaps since 2014.

I still remember when in 2016 they said that by the beginning of 2017 there would be the open beta, and here we are....;(:D

its a one man show fixing a company game. Daneos himself never said when game would be ready for open beta.

Anyways. The game stuck at lv 70. We already have what it containts. You guys don't look for gold at the end of the rainbow.

well your right about lvl 70 in terms of new skills being added. but in alpha mods were showing up at lvl 100. so changing the max lvl is possible just that right now they don't want any more bugs to deal with.

• Sure I WAS playing that korean shit.Can't stop laughing about you, the donators.Keep believing .:D

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!