The hell daneos 1foc = 1atk

• he can just change it back to how it was in TW it that simple actually

,Energy Crit Rate(1FOC - 0.15 Rate), Energy attack (1FOC - 0.5 E.Attack)

,Physical Crit Rate(1DEX - 0.15 Rate) by 5, Physical Attack (1DEX - 0.8 P.Attack)

Well IMO all these "veterans" are bad then if they think that these kinda changes can be good. most of these ppl might even push ideas that'll help them anyway, smh.

exactly like the update that gave swordmen invincible during the Flash & Final Slash animation like?????

• no one taking pob too serious, everyone commenting on this thread beside you is trying to help balance the game and speed up the process to get to the open beta;(

exactly you hit the nail on the head adrain

• Some of the staff are old players from HK, TW and the beta phase. They use their collective knowledge as well as videos taken during the course of the games run to offer suggestions and work thing out.

However it's not as easy as plopping in a value down. The code requires a complex equation that differs with each type of stat and how it would work in conjunction with the others. including things like % boosts, buffs, base attack, props (if any), state damage. Ect.

This is an alpha stage server which is in development patience is required while kinks are being worked out.

I don't know these "old players" you speak of, and I really don't mean to sound rude to them, but I agree with Sendoku.

I don't know what type of equations the game needs in order to play around with the stats, but I'm sure as heck that if the end result is 1 FOC = 1 Attack, then something is being done wrong by accident, or these "old players" don't know what they are doing.

Now, I'm not saying I'm better or I should be doing it, I'm just saying... the staff should get help from people who know better, honestly. Full +15 geared SKs are getting rekt so easily (not even by crits) by puny humans with not that great of a gear.

I know the game is in POB, and it's broken anyway, with so many people running around with +15 hacking the game, but if the staff is gonna change the stats, they might aswell do it right.

Hopefully, this didn't come across as rude, just trying to have a better game for everyone cause right now... not much to do since humans can rekt anyone so easily.

• Some people are saying humans can beat anyone so easily.

Some people say SK is really hard to beat for any class.

Some people say Karma is truly #1 in PvP.

Who is correct? Do you see my point?

If all of them are saying the truth IN THEIR BELIEF, it only means the game is sort of balanced.

• Humans are currently beating everyone easily and I'm not talking about good humans, I'm talking about people with semi decent gear beating fully +15 geared SKs which are supposed to be crazy tanks, and without crits... if they crit you, it's overkill.

SKs were always OP in the game. That's just factual. Sure they could be nerfed, but that's another kind of conversation.

Karma is a pvp machine, doubt anyone argues on that matter.

And no, the game is not balanced at all. Idk what's your level or if you play pvp, but when you do you realize some classes are broken.

• Humans are currently beating everyone easily and I'm not talking about good humans, I'm talking about people with semi decent gear beating fully +15 geared SKs which are supposed to be crazy tanks, and without crits... if they crit you, it's overkill.

SKs were always OP in the game. That's just factual. Sure they could be nerfed, but that's another kind of conversation.

And no, the game is not balanced at all. Idk what's your level or if you play pvp, but when you do you realize some classes are broken.

exactly u hit the nail on the head! ty man. fighters, turtles and swords are truely the only classes thaqt benefited from this update. they one shooting sks like no tomorrow!

You should understand that what you are saying is self-contradictory. Humans can beat any class so easily AND SK is OP AND Karma is a PvP machine? And what about Denden? Are you sure you can beat a really good Denden by a chance of over 70 or 80%? Are you sure a semi decent geared human can beat a really good, a full +15 SK all the time? If a game is really unbalanced, there must be one single class which can truly beat any player of any class, which is not the case.

• You should understand that what you are saying is self-contradictory. Humans can beat any class so easily AND SK is OP AND Karma is a PvP machine? And what about Denden? Are you sure you can beat a really good Denden by a chance of over 70 or 80%? Are you sure a semi decent geared human can beat a really good, a full +15 SK all the time? If a game is really unbalanced, there must be one single class which can truly beat any player of any class, which is not the case.

Sorry, I hope this doesn't sound rude but it seems you don't know enough about this game, of it's end game I mean.

So there is no point for me to keep explaining it when you can just see it by yourself.

I say this because I read you wrote "...there must be one single class which can truly beat any player of any class, which is not the case", this tells me you haven't experienced end game, that's all.

If you've reached LV70, go to plat and see other people attacking each other and you'll see. There is no other way to test since the only end game pvp content atm is plat and ranked.

• You should understand that what you are saying is self-contradictory. Humans can beat any class so easily AND SK is OP AND Karma is a PvP machine? And what about Denden? Are you sure you can beat a really good Denden by a chance of over 70 or 80%? Are you sure a semi decent geared human can beat a really good, a full +15 SK all the time? If a game is really unbalanced, there must be one single class which can truly beat any player of any class, which is not the case.

HAHAHAHAHA Wow you are clearly havent reach lvl 70 stay out of conversation mongrel (hehe stole leo's punch line) if you dont know whats being talked about.

• #aďdanticritglovesorreducedamagep

Sorry, I hope this doesn't sound rude but it seems you don't know enough about this game, of it's end game I mean.

So there is no point for me to keep explaining it when you can just see it by yourself.

I say this because I read you wrote "...there must be one single class which can truly beat any player of any class, which is not the case", this tells me you haven't experienced end game, that's all.

If you've reached LV70, go to plat and see other people attacking each other and you'll see. There is no other way to test since the only end game pvp content atm is plat and ranked.

Never base arguments on plat. Like never.

• Sorry, I hope this doesn't sound rude but it seems you don't know enough about this game, of it's end game I mean.

hes right those when budokai and CCBD comes out shadow knight will be able to get 89-105% anti crit max

when that happens fighter and sm will rarely beat a SK

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!