The hell daneos 1foc = 1atk

• Sorry, I hope this doesn't sound rude but it seems you don't know enough about this game, of it's end game I mean.

So there is no point for me to keep explaining it when you can just see it by yourself.

I say this because I read you wrote "...there must be one single class which can truly beat any player of any class, which is not the case", this tells me you haven't experienced end game, that's all.

If you've reached LV70, go to plat and see other people attacking each other and you'll see. There is no other way to test since the only end game pvp content atm is plat and ranked.

Sorry, but it is you who don't understand the other's point. Furthermore, you totally ignored what I wrote "IF a game is really UNbalanced..." (that's what you've been arguing) in my thread. That's subjunctive mood. (Google it if you don't know what it means.) Let me make my point clear again.

(1) You said humans could beat any class so easily. (2) You also said SK was always OP. In addition to that, (3) you agreed that Karma was a PvP machine.

Let's just ignore all the other classes and talk about these three classes for our discussion.

If (1) is true, there must be no SK or Karma that can beat human classes. Is that true? NO.

If (2) is true, your argument (1) has no ground.

If (3) is true, (1) and (2) have little ground.

Do you know what I mean?

Independently, I myself have reached LV70 now and used to enjoy PvP a lot (in the retail server) than you may think.

I understand the details between DBOG and the old DBO are similar BUT different, but still, I have to say that your assumption and argument are fundamentally illogical. Think about it.

• It's the only place where you can pvp, except for rankeds and duels.

In this matter in particular, it doesn't matter if it's plat, we're talking about stats.

Why does it not matter? Why are you only talking about plat, excluding rank battles and duels? Plat is NOT the only place but IS just ONE PLACE where one can PvP. I guess you're pissed off about getting killed by one shot by humans (crane, for example) on plat.

I understand what you are talking about, but I personally don't think one should take it so seriously since they can prove their strength in real PvP contents such as rank battles and duels.

But, anyway, after reading your thread, it makes more sense to me as to what you were complaining about. No offense, no sarcasm.

• HAHAHAHAHA Wow you are clearly havent reach lvl 70 stay out of conversation mongrel (hehe stole leo's punch line) if you dont know whats being talked about.

You're mistaken.

IF a game is really UNbalanced, there must be one single class which can truly beat any player of any class, which is not the case.

Logic:

"If A is the case, B is true" is logically identical to "If B is not true, A is not the case."

Therefore:

Since there is no single class which can truly beat any player of any class, the game is not really unbalanced.

Please read other's thread a little more carefully before you calling him a mongrel.

• Isn't anti crit supposed to be capped at 80%?

anti crit was never cap it just that after the scouter update you could never reach 100% anti crit anymore. until CCBD gave that 15% anticrit and now dbog gives 16% anticrit on dogis so now its possible for SK to get over 100% and other to get like 60-80%

• Sorry, but it is you who don't understand the other's point. Furthermore, you totally ignored what I wrote "IF a game is really UNbalanced..." (that's what you've been arguing) in my thread. That's sunjunctive mood. (Google it if you don't know what it means.) Let me make my point clear again.

As I said, I won't keep explaining it to you, bro.

You are just trying to apply logic to your view of how the game may be, but clearly you haven't actually experienced the current end game, pvp wise at least.

Why does it not matter? Why are you only talking about plat, excluding rank battles and duels? Plat is NOT the only place but IS just ONE PLACE where one can PvP. I guess you're pissed off about getting killed by one shot by humans (crane, for example) on plat.

Nope. I couldn't care less for plat drama. I'm not some kid who is mad he's getting beaten by others, did you even read the thread?

We're talking about stats, which means it applies to everything... plat, rankeds, duels.

I only told you to go to plat because in case you hadn't reached LV70, then that's the only place where you could've seen the stats in action since you couldn't do real rankeds or duels if you weren't LV70.

As I said, you are talking about stuff which you don't actually play atm (according to you), so why comment about it?

Just go and try it out.

My comments are based on what I see and test as the rest of the people on this thread who agrees.

I see a fully +15 geared SK with good/best stats getting rekt by non crits from humans with just ok gear (not even upgraded). If they crit you, they simply overkill you. This is nonsense, there shouldn't be a need to explain why.

Well, now I'm out. All that needed to be said, has been said. Nothing more to do on this thread but hope the staff takes it in consideration.

Thanks for your time.

• Thank you for your comment. You're absolutely correct in most of what you've said.

As a DW with a decent set of amours, I have experienced of getting killed by one or two shots by humans like you said (cranes and fighters, respectively). I have also observed many times an almost perfectly geared SK getting killed by a fighter on plat (the fighter was also great, though). However, in a rank battle, the SK always won against him. Even with the increased damage from the update, the chance of winning hasn't changed that much as I have observed.

So, you were talking about stats, a more fundamental issue, and I was talking about balance (i.e. a chance of winning in rank battles). The two are VERY closely correlated, but technically not exactly the same. In that sense, I was kind of off-topic from the beginning. That's the reason why our discussion wasn't very successful than it could be.

Plus, although I had played DBO for about 3 and half years back in the day and believed that I had had a good enough understanding of PvP at that time, you are correct in that I must experience the CURRENT DBOG more, simply because it is different than the one I used to play.

I understand that you wouldn't visit this thread anymore, but I just wanted to apologize for any inconvenience my comments may have caused you. Thank you again for leaving your comments so nicely.

Have a good one.

• your Internet persona leaves me to believe you got bully growing up. Anyways Final Slash,Flash Slash,Flash whatever those skills don't give any type of immunity during the animation. I have proof from OG dbo gameplay videos. I played and main sm in og dbo there was no such features.

But hey now we can narrow it down to who's feeding daneos to push bullshit updates^^:sleeping::thumbdown:

• Shit talk aside because you two can't grow up.

Show the proof to Daneos in a ticket. then you'll get what "it should be" shit talking on a post won't get it to his attention.

your Internet persona leaves me to believe you got bully growing up. Anyways Final Slash,Flash Slash,Flash whatever those skills don't give any type of immunity during the animation. I have proof from OG dbo gameplay videos. I played and main sm in og dbo there was no such features.

But hey now we can narrow it down to who's feeding daneos to push bullshit updates^^:sleeping::thumbdown:

• Shit talk aside because you two can't grow up.

Show the proof to Daneos in a ticket. then you'll get what "it should be" shit talking on a post won't get it to his attention.

I'm going this ignore this comment because obviously did you not read his post.

I'm actually friendly as f#ck just these f#cking mongrels pisses me off, so if it wasn't possible in OG dbo you think he could create an invisible effect for these 2 skills or what?

yea he can, he's the developer. look the immunity shit makes sense since he disappear during the animation AND I never said that update was bad one, but it wasn't a correct one because it's actually buffing the class and is definitely a meta changer. Beside daneos and his mods also said balancing changes will comes after everything is fixed to what is like in the OG DBO. That is what I was trying to get at in this thread since we're talking about the balance of the game with foc&dex sk vs fighter etc

• I don't need to read leo's post. it was probably "blah blah i'm king you stupid mongrel blah blah" If you haven't figured out he's pissing about ant not serious you're even slower then prodgie is. He talks bullshit for reactions and fun, just ignore him and have lols. It's the internet.

My point still stands. if you have proof why are you shit posting here when you should just show daneos it in a ticket and leave it there?

I'm going this ignore this comment because obviously did you not read his post.

• Crying about every update he does isnt helping

who was crying? like can noone have a non trolling discussion about updates on forums or is that too serious for pob, but wait isn't that whole point of having a pob to beginning with?:sleeping:

I don't need to read leo's post. it was probably "blah blah i'm king you stupid mongrel blah blah" If you haven't figured out he's pissing about ant not serious you're even slower then prodgie is. He talks bullshit for reactions and fun, just ignore him and have lols. It's the internet.

My point still stands. if you have proof why are you shit posting here when you should just show daneos it in a ticket and leave it there?

exactly it's the internet and we're on the forums if he flames and shitpost without getting ban for it I'm do it too and you're right I didn't have to replied to leo ontopic shitpost but I wanted to keep this discussion going therefore i did. But you also had ZERO reason what so ever to directly reply to me acting like a wannabe mod here assuming that I didn't report already, telling me who to reply and who not to reply yea bro you can go suck a dick for all i care:S. tbh most of your comments just flat out fcking annoys me WAY more then leo does:thumbup:

• I think people forget the reason why we are in "PRE-OPEN BETA" phase, not open beta. These kind of updates are for testing purposes, not to be kept forever and unchanged until the end of time.

While I agree that 1 focus = 1 atk is a bit much, you gotta remember that bringing up "full +15 SK gets 1 shotted by XY" is not a argument point for a long time, since everyone who cared got their own +15 by some sort of bug, and it will all get wiped anyways. .

This update was _probably_ added as a test, to see how would it work for the WHOLE community, not just a few people that rather insult each other, than come up with an idea to fix the issue / non-issue.

And actually the majority of the people who work with Daneos on the developer server do know the basic elements of the game, I can assure you of that.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!