attack speed limit removed

• Good news for 'attack speed' users but bad news for those who are not. Particularly, the role of tankers would have no place in the game just like it was in the retail server. SK will survive b/c it is still good for PvP, but DW will only be played for farming. No doubt. As a DW player, I don't welcome this update, but I know it will be a new strong motivation for many players to enjoy the game, which is good. I hope they will update CCBD and new dungeons in the next updates. It will revive the game drastically. Personally sad, but kinda welcome the update in this regard.

• yea rip dws game is going to be wreck with these new updates if anything we should be nerfing atk strength not increasing it.

now speed parties are back well guess ill be making a fighter. honestly I don't mind speed for pvp but this should have been left out of pve and plat.

game will become speed parties only like Taiwan too bad meh rip dws you will be missed by some

• The SK and DW they also need attack speed for go BIDs and the DW with speed is the better tank for Kraken / Cell.

PD: the speed is still useless, Daneos only remove the limit (that only benefits only to te fighter that can increase more 100%) But the others class is hard increase more 100% (unless they have speed% in accesorys.) The problem of the speed is the DMG is very low..

Example good speed in DBOTW: (min 4:45) VS SK (i know the video is accelerated but it show)

Example good speed in DBOG:

• After checking attack speed, my friend also pointed out the same thing. Daneos has only removed the limit of attack speed, which doesn't mean that the attack speed has become just like it was in the retail server.

My friend (Karma) has 135% attack speed with buffs, and he said if he had had 150% of attack speed or higher, then he would probably feel the same speed as if he was playing in the retail server. But, who knows? Even 135% is not easy to get, and I don't know how many people would be willing to spend a lot of money for dogi balls to get such a high attack speed when no one knows the result and a good result is not even guaranteed.

Plus, I have never said DW would never be able to go to CCBD 150 or Kraken/Cell. The thing is, people wouldn't be willing to take DW to those dungeons when they would clear the dungeons much faster and more easily if their party is optimized for 'attack speed'. You observed it back in the retail server, didn't you?

The faster, the better for any class. But, it doesn't mean that DW/SK with a fast attack speed is better than an optimized one for the party.

Anyway for now, it'd be better for all of us to wait and see.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!