change class

• No class-oriented MMO that I know does that. Only applies for some that doesn't have class picks but skill choices that would lead you to some role or the other, with the ability of reassigning said skills. But even that is different that changing classes. There might be some exceptions but it would be more of a hassle than a bonus.

Apart from that, I personally dislike the idea. Picking a class and knowing the roles and capabilities of it is part of the game, changing classes just like that doesn't really add anything to the game. For example, I could level up as a fast level up class (DW/SK) and then switch to a more difficult one (Dende Priest) once I hit level cap. Enjoy the PvE journey, and also learn your role in PvE end content and PvP.

Plus, you can always level different characters!.

• No class-oriented MMO that I know does that. Only applies for some that doesn't have class picks but skill choices that would lead you to some role or the other, with the ability of reassigning said skills. But even that is different that changing classes. There might be some exceptions but it would be more of a hassle than a bonus.

Apart from that, I personally dislike the idea. Picking a class and knowing the roles and capabilities of it is part of the game, changing classes just like that doesn't really add anything to the game. For example, I could level up as a fast level up class (DW/SK) and then switch to a more difficult one (Dende Priest) once I hit level cap. Enjoy the PvE journey, and also learn your role in PvE end content and PvP.

I've seen MMO's that do this and it is mostly restricted to same first class. For example, if somebody is a martial artist, he can only pick SM or fighter. Either way if this gets accepted and added in game, it should really be expensive cuz it saves people from leveling a new character.

Elsword has a way to change to a different class of the same path. For example mighty majin would be able to switch between ultimate majin and grand chef.... and so on. I actually love the idea since it still limits you to the same path but also allows you to try out a different way of gameplay. Not to mention you would still have to create a new character to pick a different path. Also it can be done quite easily by using the command to switch class and limiting it to the specific paths

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!