swordsman build for lvl 70

• http://tools.dboglobal.to/dbo_…0040100415051161404125010. thats my oppinion. how to win?. use enrgy recovery for rp balls spirited roar. use ultimate quick attack then flash when ur behind him u will deal more damage. then use kidney shoot with rp balls to extend stun. later use ur own attack like sword slashes or something. dont forget use kame for knockdown at the end of kidney shoot . if u use this scheme opponent wont even touch u. xd

• Terrible. Multiple Sword Slash should always be maxed same goes for your critical passive. Seeing that you let your swordman passive stay at 1 just speaks for itself.Scintillation at 4 is way more then what you need at level 1 it should be fine.Glaring slash needs more points into it for the sake of weaking your opponent,Having Rp recovery maxed is useless since it only going to lower your already short cd just have it at level 4. Always Max Concentration as a swordsman you need it for Multiple Sword Slash, Flash Slash maxed?? Thats useless dont even bother with it unless you wanna do some lower level pve even then only put one points into it.

Overall its like you cant decide if you want PvP or PvE dont see the point of doing flash behind the opponent when it doesnt boost your damage ITS the skill used to get behind so other skills can get the back hit bonus. Feel free to explain it tho or correct me.;)

Terrible. Multiple Sword Slash should always be maxed same goes for your critical passive. Seeing that you let your swordman passive stay at 1 just speaks for itself.Scintillation at 4 is way more then what you need at level 1 it should be fine.Glaring slash needs more points into it for the sake of weaking your opponent,Having Rp recovery maxed is useless since it only going to lower your already short cd just have it at level 4. Always Max Concentration as a swordsman you need it for Multiple Sword Slash, Flash Slash maxed?? Thats useless dont even bother with it unless you wanna do some lower level pve even then only put one points into it.

Overall its like you cant decide if you want PvP or PvE dont see the point of doing flash behind the opponent when it doesnt boost your damage ITS the skill used to get behind so other skills can get the back hit bonus. Feel free to explain it tho or correct me.;)

Forgot to add Penetrate straight up useless unless you wanna make a dodge based swordsman but then remake this entirely get the dodge passive and intimidation

• It started off looking promising but if you want to bring out the best in your SM may I offer a suggestion with something along the lines of this:

http://tools.dboglobal.to/?tool=Skill-calculator&class=Swordsman&build=00001041010001010050301000040500105550144501640000

personally, i prefer to put SP into "Might" so that I get even more damage when I land a critical hit, but if you prefer "Spirited Roar" then feel free to take the SP from there and put it into that :)

Multiple sword slashes is a must have for SM as it'll be your main source of damage. And as stated previously by the other user, you'll want concentration at max so you can get the cooldown on it ASAP.

If you do want to farm mobs in PvE setting feel free to take SP from "Flash" and put it into "Flash Slash" But keep in mind. even when maxed you'll only hit a maximum of 4 targets at once.

http://tools.dboglobal.to/dbo_…0040100415051161404125010. thats my oppinion. how to win?. use enrgy recovery for rp balls spirited roar. use ultimate quick attack then flash when ur behind him u will deal more damage. then use kidney shoot with rp balls to extend stun. later use ur own attack like sword slashes or something. dont forget use kame for knockdown at the end of kidney shoot . if u use this scheme opponent wont even touch u. xd

• yea might is good but need good crit chance to make it usefull

Terrible. Multiple Sword Slash should always be maxed same goes for your critical passive. Seeing that you let your swordman passive stay at 1 just speaks for itself.Scintillation at 4 is way more then what you need at level 1 it should be fine.Glaring slash needs more points into it for the sake of weaking your opponent,Having Rp recovery maxed is useless since it only going to lower your already short cd just have it at level 4. Always Max Concentration as a swordsman you need it for Multiple Sword Slash, Flash Slash maxed?? Thats useless dont even bother with it unless you wanna do some lower level pve even then only put one points into it.

Overall its like you cant decide if you want PvP or PvE dont see the point of doing flash behind the opponent when it doesnt boost your damage ITS the skill used to get behind so other skills can get the back hit bonus. Feel free to explain it tho or corre

multiple sword slahes upgraded bc of knockdown lvl 5 wont add anything except but damage so

have u ever looked whats the difference between attacking from behind and front? behind ads 1,5 more damage

• have u ever looked whats the difference between attacking from behind and front? behind ads 1,5 more damage

No need to be so salty man -.- But if you hover over the skill in the calculator it will say if it has a 1.5x buff or not but like i said feel free to correct me but not in a way like a douche specially when we try to make your TRASH build into something viable. -.-

Might is not bad for the crit damage but if you already do more damage normaly then your crit damage naturally will become more thus making might useless if ya have the sp to max spirited roar

• thats ur build ??? what if u fought spiritualist? and u wont have flash slash ?? u wont get close to him omg. 2 not full stuns wont be enough to beat namek with 20k hp or more and their defense. rethink

my build is good bc my ratings is op im not sure about urs

164 wins and 32 loses r bad for sm?
    rlly?

• 164 wins and 32 loses r bad for sm?
    rlly?

SM was bugged true you could spam KD after KD and you also could spam stuns there was no CC reduction kidney shot always 7sec + KD and with a fast ping you could be like physical karma but i think your build is wrong in many ways and i will tell you why:

1) You didn't max Glaring Slash that skill is really useful

2) You didn't max "Concentration" for less cooldown

3) You spent points on Kameha (With 2sec load) instead of Stronger energy barrage

4) You wasted 2 Extra points on Energy Recovery and 4 extra points on Flash slash

http://tools.dboglobal.to/?too…0041500101510144502641000

• While I understand you're trying to make a build that is able to deal with long ranged and close ranged, pretty much all classes but the reality of it is your build isn't good. You didn't max MSS, the more DMG the better especially with crit. While I agree flash is useful against ranged classes for closing in and dodging their skills, maxing it is unnecessary, 1 skill point is all you need for the skill. You're worrying about closing in and doing DMG with it which is why you're wasting skills points that have a better use going into other skills.

• While I understand you're trying to make a build that is able to deal with long ranged and close ranged, pretty much all classes but the reality of it is your build isn't good. You didn't max MSS, the more DMG the better especially with crit. While I agree flash is useful against ranged classes for closing in and dodging their skills, maxing it is unnecessary, 1 skill point is all you need for the skill. You're worrying about closing in and doing DMG with it which is why you're wasting skills points that have a better use going into other skills.

yea ik imade a mistake indeed need to max mss

• And with that, I am now going to lock this thread. It was a big mess to clean up with members initiating a flame war all over a personal build.

To the members who broke rules in this thread:

• DrDisRespect - You initiated this flame war by not handling constructive criticism. Please in the future if you ask for advise on your build be respectful and remain calm even if you don't exactly agree with the opinion of what other members might say. It is your build, you are free to do what you like. However, we do not appreciate the double/tripple posting and the flaming which is why you have been banned, as that violates our forum code of conduct. Please approach the situation in a more mature manner next time.
    • Terrene - When you see another member post or starting to initiate a flame war and starts to post in an aggressive manner that is not acceptable on these forums, please report it to the mods. It is not acceptable for you to continue to flame Aivaras over his build. If he feels strongly about the issue and why he wants to use certain skills then there is no use trying to persuade him. Sometimes when a member is persistent in their build it is just best to let them be. They will learn in due time through experience.
    • Ultranovaxstyle - Please do not come into a thread labeling a members build as "trash' and then not providing any reasons/constructive criticism or point out the flaws you may see in their build . Please in the future also refrain from using words and phrases such as "trash". This is a form of flaming which provokes other members and didn't really contribute in this situation.

Might I remind everyone that this is a forum and to remain civil. Here is the forum code of conduct. Please read over it carefully because this was an extreme case of members not being productive at all with their posts and instead just turned into a flame war through insults. This thread was a case of a clash of opinions, (which is fine) but what was wrong was it turned into flaming, which is why I'm closing this thread.

Also a few points I would like to add:

• Build discussion is about a players own decision making. When a player comes to post on these forums they do so asking for advise. If they choose not to listen to the advise that you offered they are free to do that. Granted it might be a wrong decision but its a choice that they are free to make
    • Some players are at different skill levels. Not every one is experienced and are on the same page. Which is perfectly fine. There are both experienced veterans and newcomers. This forum is for all members of the community and please be mindful/respectful of that. If someone doesn't have a good build it's most likely because they lack experience or haven't experimented enough.
    • Sometimes members like to test theories and invent new strategies/ideas and try to be innovative with their builds. I believe this is what Aivaras007 was aiming for, but just expressed himself wrongly when discussing his build with other members. Don't treat a member on this forum with disrespect just because they want to discuss theories and strategies they might have in mind. It is a part of the learning process for them, and if you have doubts as to why you believe their strategy isn't exactly viable then you can express that but do so in a civil manner. Remember it's a personal choice if they want to listen and take on board your advise, or completely disregard it.

If anyone has any questions about this topic feel free to PM me.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!