Do you think attack speed has increased after the update?

• I asked Daneos about what he meant by saying "attack speed limit removed," and he said:

"The attack speed animation modifier used to be capped at 100ms. But now it can go down to 1ms like it did in DBO TW."

It's strange that my friends said they couldn't feel any change of speed before and after the update.

What do you guys think?

• it faster than what it was before it almost close to what we had in the OG game, like someone said in another thread you might need 115-130% attack speed to get similar speed as the OG instead of 100%

Nop, in this vídeo i have 133% speed and the dmg (or the speed) still bad:

In this video from dbo tw, he only use (thunder) 50% + gloves 25% + 24% = 99% speed, and there is much difference compared to DBOG...

Minute: 4:45

Maybe the problem is in DMG of speed, or the speed still slow

• Nop, in this vídeo i have 133% speed and the dmg (or the speed) still bad:

In this video from dbo tw, he only use (thunder) 50% + gloves 25% + 24% = 99% speed, and there is much difference compared to DBOG...

To be fear the sk you use thunder has decent defense from the +15. Low damage

• Nop, in this vídeo i have 133% speed and the dmg (or the speed) still bad:

It seems to me that the attack speeds shown in the videos are almost the same, but the damages are VERY different.

I just compared the two video clips and found that damage shown in the one from DBOG was almost 1/10 or 1/20 when compared to that shown in the TW one (below 200 damage vs. 1300-3000 damage). It would have been great if you had moved your stat window away so I could check the exact damage and whether it crited or not. At the moment, it's hard to tell why the damage is so low, given various factors. Still, I don't understand why the speed of 133% and that of 99% do not seem to be vastly different, but:

(tentative) conclusion: It is not only a matter of speed but of damage.

• It seems to me that the attack speeds shown in the videos are almost the same, but the damages are VERY different.

I just compared the two video clips and found that damage shown in the DBOG one was almost 1/10 when compared to that shown in TW one (1300-3000 damage vs. below 200 damage). It would have been great if you had moved your stat window away so I could check the exact damage and whether it crited or not. At the moment, it's hard to tell why the damage is so low, given various factors.

(tentative) conclusion: It is not matter of speed but of damage.

Yes, I think the same, in my video it look that my hits they around 100 - 150 each hit, and in the video from DBO TW is 1000 - 1800 each hit. Yes, the problem is in the dmg.

It seems the speed is still slow rather than not enough damage, in TW the character would go so fast, it would look like he froze in between auto attacks.

Unless that wasn't supposed to happen, then it's just not enough damage.

I think not because Daneos say that he capped the movement of att.speed to 100ms and in dbo TW was 1ms.

PD: I like a lot more 1ms, it looks more OP :thumbup:

• Yes, I think the same, in my video it look that my hits they around 100 - 150 each hit, and in the video from DBO TW is 1000 - 1800 each hit. Yes, the problem is in the dmg.

I think not because Daneos say that he capped the movement of att.speed to 100ms and in dbo TW was 1ms.

If the problem is indeed the damage, then we should compare tw auto attack damage and dbog auto attack damage with similar settings. If someone can provide a tw video where auto attack damage is clearly visible and the gear used also then link it so tests can be made.

• Yes, I think the same

I compared the two speeds again, and TW with the speed of 99% is obviously faster than DBOG with 133%.

It is also true that the damages are so different.

(Revised) conclusion: Both factors, speed and damage, are related to the current attack speed issue in DBOG.

• I compared the two speeds again, and TW with the speed of 99% is obviously faster than DBOG with 133%.

It is also true that the damages are so different.

(Revised) conclusion: Both factors, speed and damage, are related to the current attack speed issue in DBOG.

In dbog is capped the animation of speed to 100ms, in dbo tw was 1ms, is for that only.

• As i stated before in my Poll thread there's nothing wrong with attack speed its the damage from AA that has issue.

The speed still remains the same only animation is faster.

Yes maybe, but i seen videos from DBO TW and in the panel of damage, the hits pass too much faster, in DBOG when use attack speed, in the panel damage the hits it looks much slower compared with DBOTW, because in DBO TW i need put the video in slow motion for can see the dmg.

• It seems to me that the attack speeds shown in the videos are almost the same, but the damages are VERY different.

I just compared the two video clips and found that damage shown in the one from DBOG was almost 1/10 or 1/20 when compared to that shown in the TW one (below 200 damage vs. 1300-3000 damage). It would have been great if you had moved your stat window away so I could check the exact damage and whether it crited or not. At the moment, it's hard to tell why the damage is so low, given various factors. Still, I don't understand why the speed of 133% and that of 99% do not seem to be vastly different, but:

(tentative) conclusion: It is not only a matter of speed but of damage.

your right good observation :)

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!