|PW| Pride Warriors

• seperator.png

Announcement

Since Open Beta is near (will come for 1-2 months), we will take our time to update this guild front page with missing rules,

guild ranks and other news that people should know about it.

I just want to inform new players, future guild members, who want to join this guild, that we ain't guild as others.

We are stabile guild that exist for, 7 years now, yea we are old timers.

If you work hard, if you are loyal to guild, you can raise up to even position of guild leader, yes

to us, Jr Masters are guild leaders.

Well, for more info, you will need to wait for guild front page update.

Cheers!

seperator.png

[infobox]This thread is for advertisement of guild and recruitment and all irrelevant, off-topic/spam posts will be deleted![/infobox]

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• I'm trying to join for open beta bro. Been playing the game for 6 years, just now coming back

• I'm trying to join for open beta bro. Been playing the game for 6 years, just now coming back

Sure thing mate, I will send you guild discord link and ofc you can be with us in OB too, if you like.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• hy i am intrested in entering pw guild iam a noob in dbog however i will not play until ob starts

Everything you do not know you will learn, there is plenty of DBO Veterans, including me, we will pass our knowledge, experience on you, you will learn game fast with us.

PS: I will send you via "conversations" guild discord link, and since we are already huge guild, you might need to wait a bit in OB until we buy expand guild, that apply for half of guild since there is no way to put 100+ people in guild at once.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• I'm interested in joining, i played a bit during TW but didn't play for too long due to language barrier. I'm a level 51 Turtle hermit, my in-game name: Celeus

I understand mate and ofc you can join.

I will send you via "Conversations" guild discord link.

It is up to you will you play with us in POB stage or wait OB stage.

Thank you for showing will to join us, we are happy to have you!

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• seperator.png

Announcement

Guild front page is edited, new header is added and everything is edited.

Guild ranks and most of guild rules, will remain on guild discord same with guild rank up system, guild bank and guild events.

Since OB is near, guild level requirement is canceled for POB guild and start of OB.

When guild features are mostly obtained guild level requirement will be valid and active again.

I want to thank all of Pride Warriors loyal guild members, especially those years old loyal guild members who allowed that this guild exist for 7 years now.

Well for future members of guild, I thank you in name of entire guild for considering to join us and give us a chance!

Well thank you Daneos and entire DBOG Staff team for hard work and for making this game alive again,

but still it would mean nothing if there is no my good friends to play it with.

seperator.png

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• Hi

I AM lvl 70 turtle and i would like to Join.

We ain't that active guild in POB but sure will send you discord link and add you in guild.

We are mostly preparing for OB.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• What Iceman meant is we are not active right now cuz makes no sense to really play cuz OB is near xD

We are a very active Guild :D

Just resting for OB now ^^

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• What Iceman meant is we are not active right now cuz makes no sense to really play cuz OB is near xD

We are a very active Guild :D

Just resting for OB now ^^

Well not all of of us are in "POB Sleep" some of us still play and yea because OB is near, our activity decreased but we will be active in OB but we are always active on discord.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!