|PW| Pride Warriors

• Couldn't agree more. The time i had spend here during PoB was indescribably pleasant. Curse the dawn of OB.

Relax, due lack of activity and mistake of some leaders of PW, and ofc because I was away, guild in OB was under problems after cap 55, before that we were one of most active guilds.

Now that I am back, everyone is coming back and getting active and recruiting 2-3 people per day is nice too.

Still it is cool too see you alive Brad - zilla. :D

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• Hey guys. I am searching for an active guild to join. I have just returned after one year off game so I am levelling a new character.

Level 31 Turtle Hermit atm and going up but don't worry I am not a newbie. My user is Leyon

May I join please?

Sorry mate. Our guild is currently inactive and will remain inactive in DBOG until this project gets serious change for better, including wipe, hire better staff members and new client with features that must be included there.

If this won't happen any time soon, we will, with many others guilds and players simply move to other DBO Revive Project where they care about game and where they accept people with knowledge than people who kiss their butt.

PS: Still if you want to hang out with us, contact me on discord.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

Edited once, last by Iceman ().

• Sorry mate. Our guild is currently inactive and will remain inactive in DBOG until this project gets serious change for better, including wipe, hire better staff members and new client with features that must be included there.

If this won't happen any time soon, we will with many others guilds and players simply move in other DBO Revive Project where they care about game and where they accept people with knowledge than people who kiss their butt.

PS: Still if you want to hang out with us, contact me on discord.

Aww I am sorry to hear that. I will keep an eye on your guild for the future and I myself haven't played in one year and just returned cause I am bored and wanna spend sometime for fun. I know the game needs a lot of change tho.

I will stay in touch

• Code
    Will they be in the new client?

If you are asking, will we play in the new client, then answer is yes.

After the wipe and if Daneos really takes it seriously and start to accept and adapt and change the game as it should be, then we will play for sure, heck even most of us will cash soo that server last even longer.

Shortly, we will look for new client, test it ( help with bugs) , and start to enjoy and play.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• If you are asking, will we play in the new client, then answer is yes.

After the wipe and if Daneos really takes it seriously and start to accept and adapt and change the game as it should be, then we will play for sure, heck even most of us will cash soo that server last even longer.

Shortly, we will look for new client, test it ( help with bugs) , and start to enjoy and play.

Thats awesome news. If he takes it seriously and release everything after wipe I would love to join you after.. hope he does

• PW-Divider.png

PW_Announcements.gif

Red-Arrow-right-1-Copy.png Announcement Red-Arrow-left-forum.png

PW-Divider.png

What is new in Pride Warriors guild:

Red-Arrow-right-1-Copy.png Guild thread from page is updated with new gfx

Red-Arrow-right-1-Copy.png Guild is reactivated in DBOG 2.0 and checking server and looking for bugs

PW-Divider.png

[Notice]: "This thread is for advertisement of guild and recruitment and all irrelevant, off-topic/spam posts will be deleted!"

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

Edited once, last by Iceman ().

• Hello Iceman, you more than likely don’t remember me but I was apart of Pride Warriors way back I’m 2014 and lost contact with the guild after we lost the original site and moved to the other one and then it shut down. At the time I was 12 in the guild, I am now 17 going onto 18 and haven’t played DBOG yet because I have broken my computer but once I get a new one, i’d love to rejoin the guild and build back old connections.

• Hello Iceman, you more than likely don’t remember me but I was apart of Pride Warriors way back I’m 2014 and lost contact with the guild after we lost the original site and moved to the other one and then it shut down. At the time I was 12 in the guild, I am now 17 going onto 18 and haven’t played DBOG yet because I have broken my computer but once I get a new one, i’d love to rejoin the guild and build back old connections.

Yoo Static, yea I know you.

Well we use to have guild website that got changed ( Noxt ) change it and I wanted to quit so I inform guildies and I shut it down.

Then they found my phone number and fb account and spam me so I had to get back.

We are using now discord, you can use it with application on PC or mobile or you can use it via browser.

Check my Discord ID on forum and contact me after you create account, I will invite you back.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!