Destroy the limit, more quests, please.

• Im here for talk of the limit of quests you can pick, is too low dude, and sometimes you have more than 20 quests on the map, and you fly around of the npc, but you can´t pick the quest because you´re full of quests.

I think this is something who the old designers of dragon ball make for have more control in the game.

In that time they wanted see the players get low on leveling, going in every npc, and making all the quest they have for pick another one, and with that, make them pay for cars, and motorcycles, for go more fast to the npc, or dont eat the game so fast, or maybe for make you buy XP scrolls, have a lot of reasons for that, because if dont have limit in the quests, you and your friend can make a party and in 2h or 3h, maybe 4h, complete one map if you and him work together.

But now we fly with no limits, we only have to rest in some place for recharge the AP.

So, i suggest put a infinite space of quests for all the players, this gonna make the game more fun for them, if they want play the game and make quests all the night with their party on Skype eating pizza and drinking redbull, let them get fun, we have the game now in our hands, we can make him a perfect game.

Have a lot of playes who have characters Lv70 in their account, and have a lot of people who are bored of the low speed you can leveling in the game, they want fight on the pvp, have their dojos, but they get bored, and the reset is coming here, all the characters gonna go back to Lv1, so this is perfect, the number of people who gonna will stop playing will be to low, or minor than the people who gonna still playing DBOG.

I only suggest liberty for you pick all the quests you want, if you can make them or not, is your problem, if someones help you, good for you, still having people who make that today, people who help other players to farm all the mobs of them quests or killing the bosses, nothing gonna change.

The objective to reach the maximum level was always there, but we can always make it less tiring.

• I like the idea, but I think the whole quest window might need a little rework apart from just deleting the limit:

- The limit isn't 100% useless, as it also allows to limit the map indicators that are added in your map at the same time.
    - For that to work and being useable, there should be an option to hide map indicators (as it is possible to hide the quests on the right side of your window).

Other than that, thank you for your suggestion!

• I think 1 problem is that the "quest items "limit is 30 slots. So if you have more than 30 quests that require you to get items to fullfil a quest some won't work. Worse if it is coded badly it might crash/glitch your char due to memory leak.. We had that problem in first tests if some of you remember..

I agree that the limit could be higher - 25 or 30 would be cool, but it needs some coding.. serious coding.. and it depends where the quest items are stored in the memory.. 20 Quests worked for me too. I'm not sure but wasn't it even lower - like 15 or so before lvl 50 or 55 patch?

• I think 1 problem is that the "quest items "limit is 30 slots. So if you have more than 30 quests that require you to get items to fullfil a quest some won't work. Worse if it is coded badly it might crash/glitch your char due to memory leak.. We had that problem in first tests if some of you remember..

I agree that the limit could be higher - 25 or 30 would be cool, but it needs some coding.. serious coding.. and it depends where the quest items are stored in the memory.. 20 Quests worked for me too. I'm not sure but wasn't it even lower - like 15 or so before lvl 50 or 55 patch?

This certainly could be a problem and is something to consider. As Muh mentioned, some quests store quest items in the quest item inventory (press J to view this inventory). If this inventory is full the quests will no longer count.

Then there also is what Aru mentioned in his post which also should be considered.

In DBO G Pre Open Beta players already do have an easier time leveling compared to the original DBO. With the exception of some quests being broken in DBO G (which will be fixed in the future) I believe questing is easier because:

• Players have unlimited fast flight. This has helped speed up the questing process considerably compared to how it use to be. Before in DBO KR, TW and KR players did not have this privilege of unlimited fast flight and had to acquire items through the cash shop which was really unfair.
    • Vehicles and Red fuel do not expire. Red fuel use to be a cash shop only item which would expire. This is available in early quests of the game and does not expire which does indeed help traveling faster (especially with lower levels)

If a player is struggling going around the map, I would advise them to make sure to visit all of the teleport points so that you can travel around easier.

Back when I started playing DBO back in 2011:

-There was no flight system

-Vehicles and fuel would expire

-There was barley an english patch (so it was harder to work out what to do).

Questing was more difficult back in the day. However, I too would like to see the questing limit of active quests for a player increased so that it generally makes the questing process faster. But if its possible to do, we will see. There are other priorities at the moment that are more important to be fixed at this stage. So players will just have to accept and play with the 20 quest limit for the time being.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!