New Damage Calculations

• Damage is okay. This is how it should be but the problem is mobs hit pretty dam hard now. Like a truck!

no damage is a mess. it has to be reduced drastically, right now nothing can really tank a crit from a fighter or sword honestly pvp is a joke right now it requires almost no skill just a nuke feast. nerf the damage down to Taiwan lvls.

way too much damage coming from mobs, its insane how much daneos OP mobs on this update....

the dodge was already insane, now dodge + op power = shit to pve

yea this update is a mess no doubt about it. some people in daneos staff are all for fighters and swords one hitting everything. which what the original game didn't do!

y u lying lmfao lvl 52 dealing 100 dmg

The guy is most likely referring to a sword lvl 52 one shotting an sk at 50-55 ish in lvl with +15 gear.

right now fighters and swords with a crit could one shot a non 100% con sk. in Taiwan this never happened!

• I do not want to be boring.

But, I remember cranes can to do more than 500k of damage with a thousand slashes, I remember fighters did not need weapon and sub weapon with x% of critical damage to do hit kill, turtles did not need too, so much used Focus, cranes Made dots with more than 3k sk 's could make more than 5k per second with bold strike.

I have seen fighter do 1kkk of damage, kiriha for example. (No kaioken bug)

Turtles doing more than 30~~40k in players.

Young people, the game is being modified to what it was in the end, and the game was like that, the game has to be 100% like before to have any rework.

low lvl now have wrong defese, but soon this will be fixed.

about lv 69 mobs for exemple, i remember that u need a decent gear for farming, u want to get 100 dmg by hit with 2k def ? Meh.

• First and foremost, PvE =/= PvP.

You do realise the namek he critted 1kk had no gear, right?

Kiriha was critting around 25k on full +10 nameks while using +13(33% Bacterian stick //Neutral weapon oversight), 33% gloves and 13% hat. This formula you guys constructed is definitely wrong.

Good players such as BrainCrash and PotatoStick were already critting around 24k with rare +15 sticks on fully buffed nameks before this update.

about lv 69 mobs for exemple, i remember that u need a decent gear for farming, u want to get 100 dmg by hit with 2k def ? Meh.

Wasn't you the person who was crying about getting 1 shotted on floor 95? You asked for more defence, make up your mind. On a side note, CC95 is easy as shit if you have a brain.

• Wrong. Not a single person working with Daneos has suggested anything of the sorts. If you have proof i'd love to see it.

Daneos is trying to figure out how to increase the damage to make everyone stop crying about attack speed not being how it was yet. That is literally the reason why we have obscene damage ATM, he's trying to do what the community is asking.

However. it's having side-effects as you can all see/talk/complain about. If you think daneos just made this update because 1 or 2 people who throw ideas at him wanted to be OP for a week then you are wrong.

I hate having to be the "you are wrong guy" but things are experimental at the moment, mistakes are supposed to be made to find the correct formula. The last update everyone was moaning about the power of level 40's killing level 70's and now he's trying to make changes. It's a work in progress. Don't spread lies.

yea this update is a mess no doubt about it. some people in daneos staff are all for fighters and swords one hitting everything. which what the original game didn't do!

• I think you're the one who has no brains here.

1st after that from floor 95, the defense was reworked 2 ~~ 4 x, do you think it is right for a boss to hit 15k + on a person who has +15 gear? , Another one, if no one was to test it at the time would be the same thing, because 80% of the people who play are useless and do not report nothing and only know how to complain.

2nd it does not matter if kiriha did 25k in full + 10 nameks, what matters is his damage before the critic. He might as well have done 2k of dmg on the crit, and done 25k of crit (if he was a dex fighter, he would do little more than that).

3rd or I can send you several videos to show you the reality, my young man, go to the uprise, and see the damage that jocer did in +10 nameks.

+ 4rd you want to compare a person with all the buffs in the world, like brain and potato stand, + kaioken / super saiyan, you also know why the damage of the fighters is high right?

• Kyra fighter +0 with a speed stick doing 16k crit on me and im a +10-12 with props, the fighter has no props, explain how is that legit .-.

Dmg of a +0 without fighter buffs too

23u4mwx.jpg

21c5glc.jpg

And dendeee's def is 4,6k with

330tqau.jpg

P.S No crit is 2,5k so basicly a +15 would one shot me without a crit.

• 2nd it does not matter if kiriha did 25k in full + 10 nameks, what matters is his damage before the critic. He might as well have done 2k of dmg on the crit, and done 25k of crit (if he was a dex fighter, he would do little more than that).

First things first, if you don't even know what gear they were using, how are you posting formulas based on those videos?

Let me explain it once more to you, both Kiriha and Jocer used a properties oversight, which is pretty smart I must say. This "Properties bug" allowed the user to ignore the enemies' properties, are you still following, Kyra?

Unlike Pre-Open Beta right now they didn't have to stack properties but instead made use of Dex which then would further boost their damage.

• I remember a +15 wasnt even able to 1shot me and now even a +7 stick does 27k crit on me xdddddd pplease u guys just want this formula for dojo war ? changing it the back it was would be better untill daneos finds a better formula this is just too shitty. Not even fun to PVP anymore. Just need a +7 stick to 1hit a good upgraded SK that has much props, so fun :thumbup:

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!