New Damage Calculations

• yea TW damage was similar to the recent update but the old formula made it that if you had good gear vs someone with shit gear you couldn't 1 hit them OR if you both had good gear you still wouldn't die in a 1 hit/ 1 stun you know in PVE yea this update okay but in PVP the shit is a 1 shot shitshow since we don't CCBD F150 title for additional 15% anticrit or the budokai gloves for 10% anticrit I don't think we're ready for +0 fighter 1 shoting people who put time in effort in getting good current gear etc

• First things first, if you don't even know what gear they were using, how are you posting formulas based on those videos?

Let me explain it once more to you, both Kiriha and Jocer used a properties oversight, which is pretty smart I must say. This "Properties bug" allowed the user to ignore the enemies' properties, are you still following, Kyra?

Unlike Pre-Open Beta right now they didn't have to stack properties but instead made use of Dex which then would further boost their damage.

My dear, you do not need to know the person's defense to make the critical formula, you just need to know dmg, the crit and crit damage and all the% critical equipments that the person possessed.

It's simple, but I said it is not unbalanced? Because in the old dbo it was the same thing, who made the formula was not me, I do not know why I cry every update, every time the same thing, do not know that this is a pre ob. Lol

Go back to the old formula then, that with 100% of critic did not do nor dmg 10k in sk's

:O

• + 4rd you want to compare a person with all the buffs in the world, like brain and potato stand, + kaioken / super saiyan, you also know why the damage of the fighters is high right?

Hahahahaha for the first time ever you said something funny (no sarcasm) but they mix super saiyan with kaioken like son goku with his blue ssj and kaioken x10?

I agree with the british (but not the part where he started shiping some random clowns) and sadly he is way more smarter than all of you brazilian lingos.

• Yoo everyone.

Well, you all said it, dmg is just too big, it even bypass defense you have and even if def is in formula, I kinda don't see it.

Mostly what should be removed is N attribute on weapons or fixed, yea that prop bug (if isn't already)

Next, lower the weapon upgrade of attacker and higher armor upgrade of attacked guy, should be considered.

I know that before if you had +8 weapon and you attack someone who had armor +6 and +10 or +12, you could see dmg dif.

PS: End game shouldn't be about one shot.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• exactly

• Why do physical damage is so low now? My energy attack is stronger even though I have no energy itens.

(I'm swordsman and fighter)

Now every dmg is low, did you try using full STR gear with % critic dmg weapons, it should help you deal high critics with high base dmg. I saw on servers people use only full CON gear and complain about dmg.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• Now every dmg is low, did you try using full STR gear with % critic dmg weapons, it should help you deal high critics with high base dmg. I saw on servers people use only full CON gear and complain about dmg.

Yes, that's what I'm doing, 40% more crit and a physical crit rate of 71

Now every attack gives 3-6k, before the update it was giving 6-12k, literally the double

I could use STR and stopping use CON, but I'm going to lose a lot more because of the update

• Yes, that's what I'm doing, 40% more crit and a physical crit rate of 71

Now every attack gives 3-6k, before the update it was giving 6-12k, literally the double

I could use STR and stopping use CON, but I'm going to lose a lot more because of the update

Well, as human offense class, if you use right PVP build with spirited roar max, roar max and glaring slash (reduce props) you should deal high dmg and you need to use STR.

I saw that STR now gives what DEX use to give before. Try using props earrings with str gear and critic dmg weapons.

This should give you more base dmg, more def and try to have weapons at least +8 upgraded, anything less gives crap dmg and as I see you ain't lvl 70, since at lvl 70 you can have 60% critic dmg weapons (30% gloves and sword, if something isn't changed).

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• Well, as human offense class, if you use right PVP build with spirited roar max, roar max and glaring slash (reduce props) you should deal high dmg and you need to use STR.

I saw that STR now gives what DEX use to give before. Try using props earrings with str gear and critic dmg weapons.

This should give you more base dmg, more def and try to have weapons at least +8 upgraded, anything less gives crap dmg and as I see you ain't lvl 70, since at lvl 70 you can have 60% critic dmg weapons (30% gloves and sword, if something isn't changed).

Yeah, I'm using those buffs, CC earrings (I can't change for simple earrings), critic dmg weapons, and my weapon is +7

I'm lvl 70 in my fighter account, 67 in my swordsman account

• I removed all gear from my fighter, only left stick lvl 65 +0 with 20% attack speed and lvl 65 gloves +0 20% attack speed on. Was dueling my sis DW. She have 6k defences and 30k lp. I rekted her. Like this can't be right and to all saying that damage is fine it aint fine lol. With attack speed set up doing 10-15k crits, and if I use full speed (thunder combo) her lp goes down in like a 10 seconds. It just can't be right. Thats it.

• I removed all gear from my fighter, only left stick lvl 65 +0 with 20% attack speed and lvl 65 gloves +0 20% attack speed on. Was dueling my sis DW. She have 6k defences and 30k lp. I rekted her. Like this can't be right and to all saying that damage is fine it aint fine lol. With attack speed set up doing 10-15k crits, and if I use full speed (thunder combo) her lp goes down in like a 10 seconds. It just can't be right. Thats it.

Well critics are high for those weapons, and with that high def, you shouldn't be able to critic more than 4 - 5k max.

I do not know what critic formula is there but maybe the best formula would be something like this.

Example: DW defence of 6000 and base fighter dmg on needless is 4000.

(Total defense + props) - (base weapon dmg + base wep dmg x 100% base critic dmg + base wep dmg x critic dmg on weapons, backpack or hat).

6000 - (4000 x 100% x 60%) = 6000 - (4000 + 4000 + 2400) = 6000 - 10400 = - 4400

This would mean, that DW would lose 4400 HP.

Now, thing is, I think that base wep dmg x 100% base critic dmg (yes it is 100% since without %critic dmg wep, your critic is x2),

is buffed a lot, for let say 200% or 300% or defence don't play any role here...

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!