STOP this shit!

• Come back to this update? 38

The result is only visible to the participants.

"- Lowered the gap between min and max skill damage.

- New Crit & Damage formula for auto attack and skills. Special thanks to DemonLaw & Nuno10"

THAT was a good uptade and come back to this uptade! Fck off pvp players.

This uptade suck, I did a fcking restats yesterday because of the uptade 2 days ago. AND NOW I M FCKING USELESS. CAN'T PLAY until next week! Plz guys Vote for a good comeback to the uptade.

• its literally the same people who keep making these threads and polls.

we get it.

fighters with GOOD GEAR should be able to 1,2 shot with crit needle, but other than that its ridiculous. i think it will be a little better if the dodge rate calculation was similar to tw, but that may happen in due time.

the OP damage update was sooo fcked. Mind as well not wear any gear if you are going to get one shotted by some fighter with scrub gear. Not to mention how broken +15 sticks would be.

the game isn't only pve, and if the game was as it was with the OP dmg update there would be MUCH less challenge.

just be happy that daneos had the initiative to remove OP dmg before dojo war. I still feel as if the people who submitted those formulas wanted to "level the playing field" for dojo war...

and SKs were always a broken class.

• yes

sks will probably get nerfed so will karmas when daneos concetrates on class balance.

in my opinion, fighters and swords and turtles do not need a damage increase, its sks skills, and karmas skill lock that needs to be fixed for pvp to be fair.

to help in pve I would recommend the mobs to get a minor nerf except for boss lvl mobs.

• Defense formula was fine for the level 70 just had a few issues with low levels which could be fixed.

What everyone is complaining about was the critical damage, i believe it wasnt that wrong but it could be decreased.

I think everyone forgot how TW was, SKs had CC aura, 39% jacket and buff and still got hit kill sometimes. Its fun to see full %ABS LP SKs crying about getting hit killed, get the right gear and it wont happen. I could tank even with healer that doesnt have 25% buff.

SKs arent immortal, it is normal to die sometimes, they always died for fighter when got a crit, thats why they always tried to get maximum anti crit and p.def in TW.

What i am trying to say is that the hit kills from fighters, turtles etc are because of the critical, not the defense. This defense is to put a difference between +15 and +10 etc and to fix some damages that were a bit incorrect. Without this formula +15 and +10 have the same damage and same defense, you have no reason to upgrade higher than +10.

For the ones that are saying this formula was made only for dojo, i have been working at this for a long time, a lot before dojo was announced, even before mudosa points were fixed.

• You didn't undertood our point, we are speaking of the new att, Daneos fuc*** the physical damage

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!