Finally! Blade & Soul - will be coming to the West this Winter!

• More than that, actually. At least from what I remember. But yeah, delays such as project leaders quitting NCSoft really do suck and if the game had been released back when everyone was excited, expecting it and talking about it, it would've had a much more huge success.

It will probably still be successful, but now a lot of people have played the CH version or that other Russian server. A lot of games depend on the impact from their Open Beta/Launch due to the game being "new" and have as many people as possible try it from the beginning, but since BnS isn't that new to most of us anymore, it probably won't be as big. But who knows.

I will most likely be playing/trying it when it comes out.

• More than that, actually. At least from what I remember. But yeah, delays such as project leaders quitting NCSoft really do suck and if the game had been released back when everyone was excited, expecting it and talking about it, it would've had a much more huge success.

Yep.

It will probably still be successful, but now a lot of people have played the CH version or that other Russian server. A lot of games depend on the impact from their Open Beta/Launch due to the game being "new" and have as many people as possible try it from the beginning, but since BnS isn't that new to most of us anymore, it probably won't be as big. But who knows.

I will most likely be playing/trying it when it comes out.

Ya, but remember that the Russian server is private, and China version lagg so... And ya BS is maybe not new game but still have good dynamic and graphic for this year is not very outdated game for sure, the games which outing now are more outdated than bs.
    + This version will be not censored like china.

• My pc have 1.60 ghz aahahah and dont work blade and soul but 13/7/2015 my sister buy pc gaming 3.5 ghz muhahaha ;)

tumblr_no463iIN931rhndafo3_r1_500.gif

I am the bone of my sword
    Steel is my body and fire is my blood
    I have created over a thousand blades
    Unknown to Death, Nor known to Life
    Have withstood pain to create many weapons
    Yet, those hands will never hold anything
    So as I pray,Blade Works

• Last infos, from official team:

Free to play
    Not Pay to Win
    No segration of players based on contents (Patron Status)
    Kun Race will be changed to Yun Race.
    No westernization of character customization
    In-game cutscenes are English Voice Over.
    English, French & German Language Available.
    Korean & Chinese VO will be available. (Optional)
    Most updated version
    No Censorship
    There will be 2 Servers (NA & EU)
    No Plans for Oceanic Server (yet)
    Planned ESports for BnS in future.
    More communication/interaction to the community
    No IP Block / No Region Block (May change)
    No Vigor System / No Fatigue System
    Server Locations: NA (Dalla Texas) EU (Frankfurt Germany)
    Tournaments, Events available
    NO Server Transfer if you're from KR/CH/TW Server
    Fansite Kits will be available
    Founder Packs not yet determined
    Cut Scene Voice Overs has 3 languages (English, German & French)

• I played 2 weeks ago the first closed beta testing. It's awesome !
    But the beta is really easy. I hope it wont be like this on official start.

The game has been censored (boobs) so the Age restriction is only for 13+ and not 16+.

In the item shop you can buy special keys which can be used on chests. Using one of these keys will make 100% sure you get the equipment you need. This can be added to the "pay2win" category because if you dont use this item shop key you'll need a lot of time to get the equipment you need.

And if you go to higher area without proper equipment then you are way too underpowered. So you have to stay at the area until you upgraded your weapon.

• Nice good to know but maybe this was only in beta just for test, for see if all work etc... I was not able to play at first beta coz i was not in home for 2 months and all what i had was my phone, what about the game ping? Game was stable and playable no lags?

• The first closed beta was in north america (texas). I played without problems. On the first day I experienced some delay around 300ms but that was because the server was crowded with 4h+ login queue. Im sure this is going to be fixed in official.

I was also able to play with 500~ms ping at high settings and didnt have a single crash.

But on the forum I've seen few threads with people having huge lags and game crashes.

And another thing. The queue system has 2 queues. 1 for normal people and 1 for premium members. If you're not premium and the server is full then get ready for 3+ hours queue in peak time :D

There are also 10 different premium member ranks. Higher premium rank = more bonus exp etc.

premium system http://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/premium-membership/

• Well somehow they have to earn money with the game :D
    Making money just by selling apparels(skins) like league of legends is not possible.

It's also possible to sell/buy item shop points for/with ingame currency. And with item shop points you can buy premium.

Just upgraded my initiate founder pack to the master founder pack.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!