DANEOS SHOULD DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS ...

• I don't see any point in creating these threads since it's only POB and everything will be deleted/reset. Yes, people have abused bugs (speedhacks/bots either for money/duplicating items/...) but all of them were reported and Daneos has taken care of that this could not happen in the future (for Open Beta).

People have lost loads of money/items already due to the hardware crash last year or the kid clock incident for example, none of them have been refunded so to speak. Why you may ask? Pre-Open Beta, there would be no point in wasting time into doing something righteous that will be for a lost cause in the end.

The main thing now is to prevent such things (bug abuse/bots/hacks/glitches/...) for the Open Beta so that we all will have a fresh start with a fair gameplay and experience of the game itself.

In short, yes this might seem unfair that there are hackers/bots in the game but Daneos is preventing this from happening again, wich is the main target to achieve in a POB,

Thank you for understanding,

Gojo

• The DBO G Staff are already working on solutions to help counteract this issue (which i cannot disclose). At this stage, there is no definitive evidence to support the rumors mentioned in this thread, and by the time open beta comes out I can guarantee/reassure the community that only the players with +15 items, all of them will be obtained legitimately (though the use of upgrade stones). I also must remind everyone that any player that is caught violating the Game Integrity Infringement Section in DBO G's Code of Conduct will be banned permanently.

MajinStyl - Please do not resort to accusing members of bugging, especially without evidence. If I see another player being accused of bugging by anyone I am going to lock this thread.

I think Aru's post summed up this thread nicely. Be sure to report any bugs that you come across. Eventually all bugs that shouldn't exist will come to an end.

• The 'game' hasn't started yet. This is where bugs and hacks are supposed to happen so that the development team can fix it.

You're playing in a test phase where everything will be deleted and everything will be new and bug-free. If somehow people can bug or hack in open beta and onwards they will receive instant permanent bans. no excuses.

I donated around 550 usd on this game because i love it. I don't want some buggers to ruin it for me...

• The 'game' hasn't started yet. This is where bugs and hacks are supposed to happen so that the development team can fix it.

You're playing in a test phase where everything will be deleted and everything will be new and bug-free. If somehow people can bug or hack in open beta and onwards they will receive instant permanent bans. no excuses.

i just posted this as a response to the people saying i don't own a single +15 and that is why i am mad..

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!