Transfiguration

• First of all, sorry if this has been posted before, i used the forum search and didn´t found anything.

I have been playing world of warcraft since old dbo was closed and there we had something good about character customizacion... there weren´t dogis like here but there you have transfiguration, which lets you change one armor / weapon appearance´s to another you choose (you must have it). Like i said, since dbo has dogis we dont need armor transfiguration but it would be really cool to have weapon ransfiguration, dont you think?

I know admins must focus on add all content and fix bugs before adding new things, this hasn´t be to worked on now but it would be great to be added in a future, i don´t think it is really hard to programm a npc that changes one item appearance for another.

• there won't be any transfiguration something. you wonder why? we are not supposed to change the game basics.

take a look a my topic about zeni donation. without it the game is boring. the game is dead, but supposedly someone smarter than me, say that it goes too far.

pathetic is the correct word

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!