Changing ch with transformation

• When you change channel you lose your transformation, its a bit annoying because sometimes you have to change channels but you dont wanna lose ssj or kaioken.

Soo waiting 40 min or less is problem for you... Why you need to have transformation ON at all, you can do most of stuffs in normal form...

yea and making it unable to log out while in arena would be cool too

If someone want to log out, let him be, just you get all rewards.

They will log out this way or another, make game windowed and press big cute "x"...

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• Soo waiting 40 min or less is problem for you... Why you need to have transformation ON at all, you can do most of stuffs in normal form...

There are lots of reasons why one might want to change channels while on ssj a few would be:

- lag issues

- party being in different channel

- people come grind where u are grinding

- event happening on different channel

- ccbd

and a few others, not all is black and white

i do agree tho that if you log out (not DC) you should lose ss

• Soo waiting 40 min or less is problem for you... Why you need to have transformation ON at all, you can do most of stuffs in normal form...

If someone want to log out, let him be, just you get all rewards.

They will log out this way or another, make game windowed and press big cute "x"...

Some people have lives and every minute of their life counts, I just dont get why they remove the transformation its not game breaking or anything to change chs with kaioken

• To change the channel you need to 'exit the world you're currently in' The change channel menu works by logging your character out and then logging them back into the new channel you clicked.

So the system you want is unlikely to happen due to how it works. SSJ is not essential and more often than not limits your gameplay due to the ep drain. The idea sounds nice but i don't think it would be worth investing time into.

• I can agree with lagg issues and people grinding where you grind. Currently if you have kaio crap on if you change channel yo dont lose it but you lose ssj. You can recast kaio crap again but ssj goes to cd. It does not matter rn cuz kaio and ssj give same stats lol cuz its broken. It would be nice but ye as some said before you don't get much benifit from using these two. Bit movement speed/attack speed or attack damage. It aint that important. You look good tho I give you that. Thats pretty cool :D

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!