Switch between energy and physical auto attack.

• Think i'm gonna say this in name of all old school players. We just want normal working game like tw/korean was. We don't want any new thingies classes, improvements or anything else that wasn't in original game. Nostalgia is kicking us in the face you know. Something new would just ruin it. And thats too much coding and reworking. Think there was already posts about this and they were closed like instantly.

• The reasons why this suggestion wouldn't work:

• Energy based classes goal is to try stay away from their opponent and keep distance between them. As most of their attacks are long ranged, they are not meant to fight up close as that actually would put them more in harms way. Dealing physical auto attack damage would be pointless because of their skill set.
    • Physical attack based classes deal most dps with their skills that are up close. Attacking from the distance would also contradict some of their skill set. Yes they might have some energy based skills but for the most part these skills are not necessarily their specialty.
    • I believe energy based and physical based classes have different types of auto attacks to help give the class individuality. Why would a dende want to be in the front lines dealing physical damage when they have the best auto attack range in the game (at 45 meters).

Dragon ball online has always worked like this:

If you want to deal physical damage then you should create a Martial Artist, Warrior or Mighty Majin.

If you want to deal energy damage then you should create a Spiritualist, Dragon Clan or Wonder Majin.

Playing the different types of classes is also what give players more intensive to play DBO. What usually happens with new players is when they finish leveling up their first class, they are curious into how other classes work. As such, this curiosity becomes so strong that eventually they end up making another class completely different to what they first played so it gives them a different experience.

Even in other MMO's you will have different races/classes have unique abilities to make the classes different from each other. This always has usually been a traditional trait that has stuck with most MMO games and DBO is no exception.

• I dont know why people says they dont want new things that there wasn´t in old dbo, then you should close suggestions forum.

Because its way to much work for that and for us old school players at least me game is ruined. Daneos is working alone on a game that was made by team of people. Too much coding, reworking existing codes.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!